World of Warcraft News - WoW Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and Slayer...

I don't know if you noticed it or not but WoW Legends (that's us) somehow managed to get in the Warcry links. Just read the 'Sir Linksalot' by Loren_3000 and you will see Tribe of Judah in the list. Anyway, I just thought that was cool.

ANd the beta is RELEASED!!! But I have yet to receive an email they stated it could take up to 1-2 days before everyone gets there email so there is still hope.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]--March 18, 2004--
World of Warcraft Beta Test is Now Live!
The first round of emails has gone out, and the North American and Korean World of Warcraft beta tests have officially begun. If you didn’t receive an email, don’t worry; we’ll be adding more testers at the start of each upcoming beta-test phase. Keep an eye on www.blizzard.com for news on when we’ll be opening up the additional phases, because that will be your clue to check the email account you used to sign up. Also, anyone interested in tracking the progress of the beta test can visit our World of Warcraft Community Site, which will contain regular updates as well as general information about the game.
The beta tests for certain languages in Europe and some additional languages in the Asia–Pacific regions will take place at a later date. Please stay tuned to www.blizzard.com for more information.

Keep checking your mail as it can take up some time or so there saying in the forums

Apparantly thers a bug in the Comcast servers that is preventing everyone from getting emails from blizzard theres a 19 page letter on the battle.net pages about it. Thats me Lionofjudah his bro and a bunch of other angry people and comcast is like nothing we can do and Bliz is like we dont resend emails bleh.... heres link.
http://www.battle.net/forums....182&P=1

It sounds like a spoof - I wouldn't read too much into it. I doubt it has anything to do with comcast.

No it is not, if someone sends more then 49 emails with the same header to any Comcast users they are all deleted, Also they have spam controls that are no where to be found in the email area. I have used comcast for 2 years and had no idea I even had a spam control that was at default set to delete mail and not save a copy.

Two New Articles - World of Warcraft

Gamespot
IGN

Be sure to check out the videos page on IGN; they've treated us with several taped footages.

Blizzard has announced a new playable race in the World of Warcraft - two headed ogres. That's right, and remember you heard it here first!

Check them out by clicking here!

Also, Blizzard has announced a new playable Hero that will be released in a future tFT patch - the Goblin Tinker.

Enjoy! Oh, and April Fools!

Pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about the
Death Penalty
Lots of cool stuff I like the fact that you get auto bind to closest graveyard and now instead of sitting there waiting for a rez you can be running back and still get rezzed.

Beta Preview - WoW summed up

Gamerifts has released a very well written preview of WoW out, and you can read it by clicking here.

While it is absolutely nothing new, it does touch on some of the cooler aspects WoW will and does have.  For those of you just getting interested in the game then this article is for you.

Beta Stress Test

In order to evaluate World of Warcraft's account-creation process and server performance under heavy loads, Blizzard will be conducting a seven-day stress test beta in the days ahead. This test will require over 100,000 players to download the World of Warcraft stress test beta client, create an account, and log on to play when the test goes live!
To make the client available for download to such a large audience, we have partnered with FilePlanet, GameSpy's Web-based file-delivery service. Click here to learn more about the World of Warcraft stress test beta and to sign up for a chance to participate in this special event.

-Blizzard Entertainment

Link

Download Blizzard Cinematics

Blizzard is releasing some WoW cinematics and in-game movies for download at their WoW beta site. They are testing the downloading process for future patches, which is why they are giving these movies away. Go check them out here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back