Work is pwning my spam count!

treebranch

Just wait til next week... I need to double my pace to make up for this week...

BTW... The "Saz Yodel" was ftw!

Oh, another BTW... My family is from Switzerland. A couple hundred years ago, our last name was "Yodeler" but now it's just "Yoder". I can assure you i don't live up to my namesake. Hence the name change. And since i have 2 daughters, the Yoder name will be retired.

Spam seems to take alot of work. Maybe we should all retire.

I spa.... Post from my phone.

Its like multi-tasking.

Btw, I am sitting in a pub in estes park, Colorado. Headed for rocky mountain national park tomorrow. Looks like I will need snow shoes.....

Its like multi-tasking.

Btw, I am sitting in a pub in estes park, Colorado. Headed for rocky mountain national park tomorrow. Looks like I will need snow shoes.....

Sounds like you go everywhere, except were people are. There is a perfect adjective for you out there, somewhere.

Its like multi-tasking.

I thought I saw a spammer in my local pub. Too bad you didn't shout it out. Proudfoot, Jeresther and I are in Colorado Springs. We could have alerted the authorities you were in the state.

LOL YOU guys are too cute:) i think i need to learn how to spam, since my game time in nodda right now i can take up a new hobbie lol

FYI it snowd up on the mountain yesterday per Where, WOW snow in May that is odd

Back