Woot! I got in!

kraniac

Lord of the Rings Online invited me to the next stage of their beta testing. I won't be able to get back to my gaming machine until monday, but when I do I will post what I think of it.

kraniac said:
Lord of the Rings Online invited me to the next stage of their beta testing.
When did you get the confirmation e-mail?

Oh, and congratulations. :D Here's hoping more ToJ members make it in so we can play LoTRO together.

Heh, I forgot all about LotRO. Signed up for the beta a while back though, so hopefully I'll get in.

Wow, if you could get through The Silmarillion, you *definitely* deserve to be in the beta. I think I got about 2 pages in and gave up. :p

Beta is when you get to legally exploit game bugs :D:D:D:D:D... not that exploiting is any fun whatsoever.... <tehe>

hey guys... what do u think of the beta so far? I'm not in yet but hoping!! I am prolly gonna leave wow for this game if it's good... but i'd love a little feedback!
thx

Rep

Not allowed to say anything specific because of the Non-Disclosure Agreement. But, in general, I like it. It's still pretty buggy, but every alpha phase improves it by large strides.

Not allowed to say anything specific because of the Non-Disclosure Agreement. But, in general, I like it. It's still pretty buggy, but every alpha phase improves it by large strides.

Agreed 100%. BTW, have they implemented kinships yet? And if so, would you be sure to invite Gemhammer?

Back