Why ban me?

G

Hey this is 7. I just started in toj server. AND I start owning everyone. Then in prodigy I was ownin some more and I got banned and I was wondering why. If you think I hack PROVE IT, dont let this stupidity happen again. Thanks....

7, I banned you and I believe you were hacking. I did record a demo, as is standard with all admins here. Other admins are looking at this issue and if they feel that I was wrong you will be un-banned, but until then cool your jets.

Oh, w/e. Cool my jets...??? I didn't do anything . Proof is not demos btw Proof is like something actually saying I hacked.. Like detected it on me or something. And what kind of hacks do you think i had?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (7isCool @ June 09 2003,8:54)]If you think I hack PROVE IT, dont let this stupidity happen again.
With that "apologetic" attitude, good luck getting yourself unbanned... Saying Admin is "stupid" is not going to get you very far.
cool.gif

Word of advice 7...your current attitude will not get you anything. We have a set of rules, and we feel like demo's are a very credible way to detect if a person is cheating or not.

Please have a little bit more respect for the admins here.

7, where not here to pick fights, we have a clean and fun server.  As for the demo you just contradicted yourself as shown here. You said yourself that prove comes from demos... that's what I have that and my own opinion by watching you play is what I base my decision on.

God Bless

Your kiddin me? I have kept respect with the admins I just said stupidy (refering to doing something without thinkin it through) I meant no offense and I would like to know how your gonna look at a demo of me and know for sure that I hacked... oh and Sun what should I be apoligizing about? I think when this is over and I get to own there again I deserver an apoligy...

Errr... You're right about being apologetic: you don't need to apologize unless proven guilty (Sorry I put it that way)
smile.gif

However, you're just "mean" in your posts, and I don't think that's the right posture when you come to ask for a "favor":

Playing in other's servers is a "privilege", not a "right". You're a "guest", not a "client".
cool.gif

Your demo is available for all admins in our restricted forum, and it's being examined carefully. I personally watched your demo 3 times yesterday, and shared my thoughts to the other admins. Please be patient until your case is sorted out.

In the meanwhile, would you mind sharing a little bit about yourself? It might help your case to let us know more about you. How did you find our server?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (7isCool @ June 10 2003,1:50)]I think when this is over and I get to own there again I deserver an apoligy...
With your poor attitude, it's not going to get you anywhere. I don't mean to sound harsh, but we are not going to sit here and be talked down to, and we are certainly not going to apologize to you - if anything, you should apologize to these admins for being so disrespectful to them.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

I might apologize if I was mean in the server or something, but I wasn't and I don't see how you think I was being "mean". I meant no disprespect by them. I just am getting impatient kinda. How long does it take to decide whether I hack or not??? Ask Nooby #1.........

What kind of hack do you think I have? And what kind of hackor would waste his time posting in ToJ forums...???

Nooby #1 knows you personally?

What I meant by being "mean" wasn't about while in the server (I wasn't even there): It's how you sound in your posts.

You remind me of another player that we used to have around... *hint* F_ _ _ t
laugh.gif

7iscool needs to be spanked. A good home grown beating would get that bad attitude out of him. If someone bans you for cheating, take it as a compliment. Kindly post in their forums about the situation, and let the admins take it from there, don't keep posting and portraying how much of an idiot you are. PEACH MANGO!

OK. Sorry If I came of "mean" . I'll be polite now and let yall take it from here.

That spanking hurt, I don't want to be mean again
smile.gif

K.. i know some ways that can be shown while.. hacking. .which i hope he wasn't and believe what he says.. How do u view demos?? (im a real nooby.. infact i Joined NoObY clan lol reknown as NoObY #11.. but i'll be Flash when on ToJ)

Hope some advice will come

Turn my "why hack" post into a Geekplay post
smile.gif
. to record demos type "record demoname" in console to stop record simply type "stop". If you don't have geekplay to watch a demo go to console at main screen and type "playdemo demoname 1"

Am I unbanned yet?

Back