who?

exodus

anybody i know still around?

I truly miss playing with you guys. I've been game free for almost a year if you can believe that. God has taught me quite a bit in that time.

I'd love to hook up and play with you guys again. whats the server everyone is currently playing at?

Hope everyone is doing well!

-exo

Oh no gosh stuttering now hehehe.Do you honestly think "I" wanna tell ya where the homies are hanging hahahahahaha Tho in my world you was missed and glad to have you back in da fold....P.S. I really have no idea where others are chillin but I do hang at spc clan and NO STAY AWAY hahaha jk!!!!

Last edited:
hhheeyyy I'm still around haha my aims lnknpk4evah tho so it's nice to hear from you again, and I'm subscribed to ur xanga haha glad that things are going well

-Thomas

meh, im cs-less due to no compy. but planning on mass pwnage when i get new system

Hey. Good to see you back. I kind of jump around from server to server. But if you ever feel like playing, hit me up on Xfire or something (Dan12R).

its exo! the first admin i talked tooo.... as frag boy!... :D

hi. if you haven't noticed, we don't got no server. :( but we often play on bwp or what not. me and my friend have some good non-swearing but non-christian servers. if you are interested e-mail me. er, if its enabled. otherwise, i don't check forums often, school.

Hey, I used to be 'Elite'

Sup guys. I just joined the Guild Wars chapter and I thought I'd drop by the ol' CS forums to see what's going on. Not much, evidently.

You'll be happy to know that I've gone through rehab and have been CS-free for about a year or more now! Praise God!

:D

How is everyone doing? If you haven't noticed, I'm no longer 'Elite'...

good lord it's Elite eeeerrr Kaine I mean lol well it's good to see you again, yea this forum seems to be low until we a new server!

SilentAssassin said:
its exo! the first admin i talked tooo.... as frag boy!... :D

hi. if you haven't noticed, we don't got no server. :( but we often play on bwp or what not. me and my friend have some good non-swearing but non-christian servers. if you are interested e-mail me. er, if its enabled. otherwise, i don't check forums often, school.

What's the ip for the bwp server?

Back