who wants my HL2?

dangit, don't have steam. oh well. F1RST PS0T!!!

You can get a free steam account.

www.steampowered.com

If your computer isn't good for the game, you can just keep your steam account, download HL2 from Braveheart and leave it there till you get a mid-high performance computer.

I haven't used my steam account for a couple of months and my games are still there.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960914651/games

Off-Topic: I see you like Pyro, Braveheart. ;)

Last edited:
That reminds me, I also have a spare copy of HL2...but I keep hoping my wife will develop a sudden interest in first person shooters so I can justify sending her my "spare" copy as a gift (and eventually segue into her playing Team Fortress 2).

I got HL2 as part of this deal, my brother gifted me his. I still don't like the game.

Yes, I said it. I didn't like either of them.

Yes, I said it. I didn't like either of them.

I didn't like either of them either. I wasn't sucked into the story as much as I was in others, such as Halo: CE or Call of Duty 4. Without a strong plot pulling me along, I felt like I was mindlessly trudging along, waiting for something to happen. It's a shame, because the gameplay was terrific.

Episode 2 was much better with the story IMO. I didn't like EP1 much because it just seemed like a grinder with no connection as you transitioned from HL2 into EP2.

I didn't like either of them either. I wasn't sucked into the story as much as I was in others, such as Halo: CE or Call of Duty 4. Without a strong plot pulling me along, I felt like I was mindlessly trudging along, waiting for something to happen. It's a shame, because the gameplay was terrific.

This. Exactly.

I don't know how you can not like HL2. It has a good story line and it is the best FPS for the PC.

I don't know how you can not like HL2. It has a good story line and it is the best FPS for the PC.

:rolleyes: it's pretty dang close, but CoD4 was as good, TF2 is one of the best online FPS', portal, etc. no game dominates, theres a small list of the greatest games.

If someone still has it, then please send a copy to my brothers account: "_IX_". Also my 25 year old brother is coming up here to stay with us, and I'm sure he would enjoy a copy so all three of us could play HL2DM. I don't know his account at the moment. :p

...Anyone got CS:Source? >_> I would like to 'try' that out. Seemed like a fun game when my oldest brother played it.

/Loves his Orange Box ^_^

If someone still has it, then please send a copy to my brothers account: "_IX_". Also my 25 year old brother is coming up here to stay with us, and I'm sure he would enjoy a copy so all three of us could play HL2DM. I don't know his account at the moment. :p

...Anyone got CS:Source? >_> I would like to 'try' that out. Seemed like a fun game when my oldest brother played it.

/Loves his Orange Box ^_^

CS:S is fun when you don't get killed in the first 10 secs of the game.

Other than that, the mods are cool; GunGame, Zombie Mod, etc.

If you didn't know, Orange Box does not include CS:S.

Sadly. :( I got the OB, but I don't feel like shelling out 20 bucks on Steam for CSS without trying it. xD

Honestly, if you haven't played CS, then I can't suggest you to get CS:S.

Oddly, I had a guest pass for CS:S.

CS:S is wayy to easy once you master how to shoot. Once you do it just becomes boring and people accuse you of hacking, fun. I tend to get adrenaline spikes if I play shooters, so I have been weaning myself off of them.

Back