Who is going to raid tank CAT!?

Goodwone

i'm not! *GASP*

so who do we have raid tanking for cat, i need a break!

i'll go dps probably. or im liking my shammy healer lots but struggling to get it to 80 in time *GASP* again, heals!

Good, if you need help with your Shammy let me know! I can run around with you and help kill things =) RESTO POWER!

I will cover all problems and have no trouble being mt?!

I'm sticking feral all the way. Tank and dps. Despite how much harder it is to tank now I'm going to stick with it. Plus I ge a new tank thing at lvl 81/83/85. One of those. So yah

Yay bear tank! Man, I miss running with a bear tank. I wonder why I haven't come across many in LK... :(

I've played my pally as prot for ... shoot... 5 years... ? Ugh I need to find a new game. >.> j/k!! Anyway, tankadin here, at your service!

Your loyal Pally,
Cay

I will not even be leveling my pally right away. As I said before - going back to my mage as my main, and I will be running around applying fire to things.

I plan on tanking on my DK - Pally - Warrior - and my soon to be 80 Druid

So it sounds as though we will have a few tanks

I plan on tanking on my DK - Pally - Warrior - and my soon to be 80 Druid

So it sounds as though we will have a few tanks

WOW!! Someone REALLY loves to tank! :D

It will be interesting to hear your perspective on the pros/cons for each tanking class. I don't know about the other tanks, but I find such information really helps me to understand how to work with tanks of different classes.

Back