White-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Name: anchor4073
Name: michael
Age Group: Older

Played alot of single player, then made a server for me and 3 friends which dont play anymore. So i started looking for a server to play on and most servers i found were pretty bad so i had the idea to see if there was a christian group playing minecraft and i found your site which is pretty awesome. Looking foward to playing with a good group of guys!

White list post

1. Defender82
2. Alexis
3. Older

I have never been banned from a server. I like to help people gather resources and supplies.

White list please

1. Tobywu
2. Natalie
3. older

Just wanna play with people have played on a very small server and really liked playing with people instead of single player.

Minecraft Username: ScottyD86
Real first name: Scott (or Scotty...whatever)
Age group: Older

I have played on SMP servers before
I have never been banned
I'm a guy

Hope to start playing/building soon!

white list me please

cliapous
Clay
Older
I am life long friends with tobywu (natalie) and anchor4073 (michael) I have never been banned from anything that Im aware of. thank you for considering me on your server.

This may accidentally be a double post to which I apologize in advance.

Minecraft Name: Dragonfire200
Name: Michael

Yes, I have played SMP before, currently I am one of the lead admins for the CC Gaming Minecraft server.

Never been banned before

Male

User Name: Treverend (Combination of my name and reverend, nickname I got from people at school lol)
Name: Trevor, but I prefer Trev.

Umm...I don't actually have minecraft but I'm currently considering buying it. Would you mind my asking, what is white listing? I see that term every where on the forums so I became curious.

User Name: romanstennine
Name: Matt

I am new to multiplayer servers but I have played briefly on about 5 or 6.
Never been banned.
Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back