Which is your gun hand?

Which is your gun hand? - Left or right?

• Left Hand

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Right Hand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
X

{xn!h!lo}

i personally use the left handed models.  for some reason they feel more accurate to me than the right handed ones.  is there any truth behind that?  i also noticed that in alot of counterstrike movies, the really good players use left handed models.  what do you use?  and what are your thoughts on it?

the models don't make a difference - its just a picture that switches sides depending on your preference. nothing else changes.

it's more psychological than anything else - I use right hand cuz I'm a righty.

righty tighty baby
biggrin.gif

right hand. Before, when i had other skins (now they are default), my usp skin was practically dead straight from my chest. It made it so easy to line it up on an opponent's head....

The reason why you see a lot of the good players using left handed models is because why back in the betas (I don't remember when), CS only had left handed models. So the people that have been playing a long time, which good players usually have been, feel comfortable still playing with left handed models.

As for me ... RIGHT IS TIGHT =\ <-- gee four why

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shark @ April 02 2003,2:05)]what the heck is an allusion?
is that a smart people word??

*stares drooling at que pasa*

whats on your avator anyway? i just noticed that

Allusion :
1 : an implied or indirect reference especially in literature; also : the use of such references
2 : the act of alluding or hinting at

I love having merriam-webster in my favorites
biggrin.gif

Im a righty myself... But i think it would be cool to have a bind that switches hands.. For when your doing those leet sneaks around corners its more aesthetically pleasing to have the right-hander going around a left corner and vice-versa.

well i remember my friend telling me about how he played left-handed and how it felt more natural to him. so i gave it a shot, and my scores shot way up. i was alot more accurate with my shots it seems. ever since then ive played lefthanded. i guess i just got good playing that was because i started doing that when i first started playing CS.

Well I used to use right-handed until like a week or two ago when I got bored started replacing everything and changed my config to something similar to K-Sharp's which used left-handed weapons. Personally it seems that the right-handed models end closer to the crosshair but it's probably just my eyes playing tricks on me. Left-handed weapons are quite fine by me now that I've got used to em, though I hated em back in the day when that's all there was.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

bind for switching hands: (oy, I havent done this in so long... mybrain hurts...)

place this in your autoexec or at the bottom of your config file
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
//quick hand switching script
alias righthand "cl_righthand 1; alias righthand lefthand"
alias lefthand "cl_righthand 0; alias lefthand righthand"[/QUOTE]

place this in your config file, or do it in the console sometime in the game
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
bind X "righthand"[/QUOTE]

change X to whatever key you want to use to switch hands quick.

tell me how it works, for some reason it feels.... off...  I keep getting flashbacks to that one time I screwed up a looping alias... it was one letter typo'd, but I'm still paranoid about it...

I know, this isn't a particularly efficient script in some aspects, but it'll do. if you want, I can dress it up a bit more, but this is my first foray into CS macros in awhile, and I don't want to do too much.
tounge.gif

however, this is also an alternative:

in your console/config file, add
bind kp_home "cl_righthand 0"
bind kp_down "say Amorphus=1337"
bind kp_pgdn "cl_righthand 1"
[/QUOTE]

1 on your numpad is left hand models, 3 on your numpad is right hand models.

2 on your numpad says Amorphus=1337.

biggrin.gif
had to add a shameless plug in there.

when left-hand was default after a reinstall, i would have problems going around corners correctly cause i guess i use the model as a reference point.

/ sticks with righty

Back