What's your opinion on Psychic stuff?

Dark Virtue said:
I'm waiting :)

Be thankful I haven't posted a link to this website at infidels.org. Then you'd REALLY have your hands full.

If I got Churchmouse, Family Friendly Gaming, and Bmm from CCGR over here then you'd have your hands equally full. Good debaters, all of them, and Bmm seems to have a talent for debunking stuff lol

I pretty much experienced the full fury of CCGR before the Religious Debate forum moved from there. Nice bunch of guys and a lot less rules than there are here, but they lost control of their own forums when CCGR merged with CGA.

They have forums again?

Hmmmmm... ...I Got it! *digs around back pack and pulls out a horn* Ah ha! *blows on horn* Come on this things got to work. Where are you guys?

Ah yes, the good ol' days of CCGR...I have to be honest that I miss the self policing, free spirited community that once thrived there.

Be thankful I haven't posted a link to this website at infidels.org. Then you'd REALLY have your hands full.

I really think I need to start praying now :D

I have gone back a couple pages and don't see where this has anything to do with the original topic. Is there anything else to be said on Psychics

I have something to say, don't know if it hasn't already been said though;

If I remember correctly anything to do with anything psychic is frowned upon in the by God in the Bible...so why would God frown upon it, if you couldn't actually do it?

Genesis1315 said:
I really think I need to start praying now :D

I have gone back a couple pages and don't see where this has anything to do with the original topic. Is there anything else to be said on Psychics

HEHE

There's always more to be said :)

So let's try and get it back on track, shall we?

My last pertinent question went unanswered.

If God says he will send a powerful delusion to fool mankind, how do you know what is of God and what isn't?

(sigh) Here we go again. I don't think anyone here is realy qwualified to answer that question. Its like I said, "Bigger picture!"

Last edited by a moderator:
DarthDapor said:
(sigh) Here we go again. I don't think anyone here is realy qwualified to answer that question. Its like I said, "Bigger picture!"

Hey, you're the one that brought it up, not me.

Dark Virtue said:
how do you know what is of God and what isn't?
seeee... ...what we hov here is a failure to communicate. I'd like to let yall know I'll be on vacation for a couple weeks. I'll be luck to post here in that time. See ya!

Back