What sites do you all check for sales?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I check the Steam store when I'm looking for new PC games at low, low prices.

What sites do you all check for sales on PS3 games?

I have a few games I'd like to pick up in the near future, but I'm a thrifty man and it irks me to pay the full retail price for games.

Mainly Amazon. They have a PSN section which offers cheap download codes and have some decent discounts (recent games down to about 30~40 bucks from 60). There's also Cheap A-- Gamer, shows which stores are having sales or clearances. But for everything else, I use Goozex (requires sending out a collection to get titles in however).

This site rocks. I love CAG.

Also a big fan of CAG. Wish they would change their URL so we could post it here, lol. But seriously that's pretty much your one stop shop on the interwebs for any game-related deals.

What about sales on digital titles? Same places?

Yeah, or Kotaku has a weekly blog post, shows what PSN has for sale/newly released demos and such. That's every Tuesday I believe.

All about Amazon, too. Especially due to Prime for Students. I get the majority for my games from them.

On a related note: What's the likelihood of Castle Crashers going on sale any time soon?

On a related note: What's the likelihood of Castle Crashers going on sale any time soon?

It'd probably be a few months if at all. It'll eventually happen, it's just about the wait.

I'll also add, if you like getting cheap/free stuff, I'd highly recommend PSN+. With 3 free months, it's ~$40 a year, and I've loved what I've gotten so far. Plus then you'll be getting the same free games other people that have it are.

One quick thing to add that does save $$ over time on PSN titles - I always pick up PSN cards @ Best Buy rather than just buying directly from the network. They aren't taxed, and reward zone points for video games adds up to ~10%. Plus they send out 10% coupons in the mail a lot, so that's a little over 20% overall.

Last edited:
Back