What mod does this?

That's part of the default UI, if you are in a BG you shift-click the BG icon to bring it up, not sure how to bring it up in an outdoor PvP zone. In the interface options there is a check box for "Hide Zone Objective Tracker" that might have something to do with it.

Since I have been PvP'ing some, I have shift-clicked the icon and have my map up for the Bg's. Since I have done it the one time, anytime I am in a zone now that has PvP objectives, it automatically comes up and I just close it cause I haven't done any of the outdoor PvP things in the plaguelands or silithus yet.

ah ok. mine never comes up...ever... even when PvP'ing in Silithus. I must have a mod that blocks it or something. :/

He's in a PvP zone.

What I've found out is that if you fly out of said zones, the map doesn't go away until you log off. :)

It is annoying if you go into a dungeon, tho, cuz then it shows the world map :(

To get it back, just go into a BG and when you are in there, there's a way that you can get it to pop up... I think shift-clicking on the queue icon or something.

Yeh, I use MetaMap also, and when I got it that small, I couldn't actually see the pointer to show where I was, so I just put it back. I was hoping there was something that would act like the Blizz map in all zones.. oh well, sticking with MetaMap.

yea

well I did not even know I was so uber. lol well gald to see your looking at the pics I posted

Back