What is a True Christian

But Eon, He could manipulate us, but doesn't. We are given free will. The world would have/be perfect if we did not have the enemy to fight, don't you see?

So let me get this straight. God created Apple, Lucifer, Eve and Adam. God placed apple where it was accessible. God allowed the confluence of events that put the so-called "Father of Lies" in contact with two people who didn't even know right from wrong. God then does NOTHING while Lucifer goes to work on Eve.

Finally, once Eve gives way and tempts Adam over too, God suddenly leaps out of the bushes screaming foul?

And you think you've not been manipulated...

Marcylene said:
But Eon, He could manipulate us, but doesn't. We are given free will. The world would have/be perfect if we did not have the enemy to fight, don't you see?

WHATEVER!

The bible is full of examples of God manipulating man.

Free Will is worthless when God breaks it whenever he feels like it.

As I have also stated, Free Will is worthless when confronted with an Ultimatum. Free Will assumes you have free choice.

Mercy! You two need to make a movie! I may have to make a screenplay just from your posting. I should title it The Misconceptions of God Generated By Those Who Refuse to Take Scripture at It's Word. Subtitle should read Or Why I Pick Apart Only Those Things That Appear To Cast a Bad Light! Or Rewriting the Book...

:( Oh my "Party pooper" is she DV. Excuse me but I thought that kind of terminolgy was not aloud here. :confused: It would seem they favor you here DV even when you break their own rules of conduct. Amazing!:rolleyes:

A true Christian is one who does his/her best to follow their understanding of God and the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ to the best of their abilities.

To say you have to do this or that is not plausible, because some many read different things into the Word.

Like anyone else you do your best to be the best “whatever” you can! For whatever reason you have deemed is your driving passion.

No different from anyone’s driving passion.

Just my two cents,
And I do expect change back! 

Jeshurun said:
:( Oh my "Party pooper" is she DV. Excuse me but I thought that kind of terminolgy was not aloud here. :confused: It would seem they favor you here DV even when you break their own rules of conduct. Amazing!:rolleyes:

I think she understands the spirit it was meant, which is MUCH different than the spirit you mistakingly think it was.

Would you mind explaining how "party pooper" is a violation of the TOS?

The last thing I'd want to do is offend you.

PapaToad said:
A true Christian is one who does his/her best to follow their understanding of God and the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ to the best of their abilities.

To say you have to do this or that is not plausible, because some many read different things into the Word.

Like anyone else you do your best to be the best “whatever” you can! For whatever reason you have deemed is your driving passion.

No different from anyone’s driving passion.

Just my two cents,
And I do expect change back! 

PT, have you seen the definition of Christian that I have offered? I wouldn't mind your feedback on it.

Back