What does the Yin-Yang symbol represent?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mpty @ Nov. 15 2003,6:46)]The guy from answersingenesis showed a slide of a certain text that referred to dragons. He explained that this was a possible reference to dinosaurs
Hmm It could also be that they attribute almost everything that is shown that could be a dinosour as one... Its a little bit biased.. but anyway..

Good post lightningstrike.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]dang man useally i dont reply to deep stuff like this cuz im afriad it might affect my believes

Hmm... But if you dont test your belief system, then how can you say that you have one. you say "I dont usually reply to 'deep stuff' like this" If you faith is shallow, then what is it? You should have a look at what other religions are about, simply because it helps you compund your own faith. If you dont test what you belive, then you will end up getting lost because you never had any faith in the first place, it was all told to you, it was never tested or tried... silly silly person...

for that creator/created mess, it's basically a question of without the created, what need would there be for a creator?  The thought is, would God still be the creator if He had never created anything?  

For me, the most telling thought that dragons existed are the fact that they are on the Chinese Zodiac.  Think about it, why would they have a single imaginary creature when the remaining 11 are everyday animals?

Besides, for those of us who are young earthers, the thought that humans have seen dinosuars is not that far of a stretch, and that they could have been the animals that we base dragon myths on.

atown
actually commenting on this deep stuff does affect what you believe.  it solidifies it or it destroys it.  And that is how it should be.  There are things that I have changed my opinions and beliefs on due to discussions on here (and in other places).  Beleifs that didn't quite add up to what the Bible said, beliefs that I could not truly defend Biblically.  We are ordered by the Bible to learn about everything.  We are ordered by the Bible to study the Bible.  We are ordered by the Bible to be able to answer questions posed about the Bible and how it relates to anything and everything.  Does the deep stuff affect what you believe?  Of course it does, otherwise it wouldn't be deep.

u guys are absolutly correct, and as i said before i dont really understand alot about this stuff, and im just kinda sitin back and learning from u guys going at it and untill i have a good question or debate i wont post on such issues.

Back