What do we need more of here?

What we need is an enhance shammy to run kara and stuff with my ret pally. I mean, ya healers and tanks...;)

Mishael is lvl 65.. alomst 66, and not planning on being anything but a enhance!

I would love to see a Pally/Shammy raid team!!!

Just looked at armory, they say that of characters over level 40, we're hurting for Shamans and Warlocks, particularly dwarves and draenai. Everything else we have in roughly equal amounts, but a few extra Warriors.

Interesting findings:

Did you know that Male Dwarves in TF are almost always Hunters, but Females are almost always Priests?
Same for humans, only say "Paladin" instead of "Hunter?"
Male gnomes are almost always mages, but female gnomes are equally split between mages and warriors?
Human Males are the most diverse, class-wise -- almost every other race/gender choice is predominantly one class.

yeah we do have certain steroetypical tendencies...
so its a nice "break" you might say to see a variety. such as a female night elf priest(Valoden), dwarf paladin (Kagnus), female dwarf at all (Ryer, Etoh) or a Draenei thats not a shaman.

and on a totally different note, I think i'm bored enough to resurrect my little warlock back to the guild. maybe i'll like him more this time... what was his name again... ???

Back