Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Stare at the loading screen...

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Cry

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other..( Be specific)

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Character sheet loaded after 2 minutes, tried to log on a toon, hear ppl logging in but the load screen doesnt go away. Whyyyyyyy....i need my WoW fix for the day

Had a major power failure at the data center for my company. Oh the joys of emergencies...

3.30 (12.30 PST): Worked all day, got home at 3.30 (12.30 PST). Tried to log in. Of course no wow. I troll the wow forums looking at all the QQ. Tried to log in again.

Wrote a guide for Acirin who was asking about pally specs. Tried to log in again.

Checked if anyone replied to my guide I posted for Acirin. Tried to log in again.

Checked wow forums again. Tried to log in again.

Checked realm statuses. Tried to log in again.

Gave up and played a map in Counterstrike, realized wow has ruined my aiming skills. Tried to log in again.

At this last login attempt, wow suggests 6 realms to me. Not wanting to roll a useless new toon, I stare at the suggested realm screen, and watch the populations go up from 2 lows, 2 mediums, and 2 highs. In less than a minute they are all LOCKED OUT.

Made a post about this phenomenon in the wow forums. Tried to log in again.

Checked to see if anyone responded to my post in the wow forums. Tried to log in again.

Heard my wife pull in the driveway. Frantically tried to log in again.

Shut off the computer and office light as if I hadn't been in there for two hours trying to play a game I couldn't play.

Greeted my wife at the door, heard all about her day of teaching first grade. Got some meat out of the freezer to thaw for dinner. While the meat is thawing, got out my laptop, sat by my wife on the couch, and turned on some DVR'ed Scrubs.

Tried to log in again.

Got up and made dinner. Tried to log in again.

Dinner in hand, sat back down with my wife in the living room. Tried to log in again.

Checked wow forums. Tried to log in again.

Helped my wife cut out laminated words for her first grade classroom.

Tried to log in again. AND THIS TIME IT WORKED.

Proceeded to explore half the known world.

Heard my wife pull in the driveway. Frantically tried to log in again.

Shut off the computer and office light as if I hadn't been in there for two hours trying to play a game I couldn't play.

lol awesome.

I was working!!! so I didn't miss a beat. Then when I got home, I ran into VoA and downed the new boss with the Fierce crew. Wootage!!!

lol thanks. I kept going until I FINALLY finished discovering Bloodmyst Isle. That place really takes it out of you. I did it in a circle, uncovered EVERY part of the map, and realized that I missed two places way around the north western side that don't actually obscure any of the map if not discovered. I was not a happy panda.

Tonight: Ashenvale, Stonetalon, Azshara, Wintergrasp, maybe more if I have the time.

lol thanks. I kept going until I FINALLY finished discovering Bloodmyst Isle. That place really takes it out of you. I did it in a circle, uncovered EVERY part of the map, and realized that I missed two places way around the north western side that don't actually obscure any of the map if not discovered. I was not a happy panda.

Tonight: Ashenvale, Stonetalon, Azshara, Wintergrasp, maybe more if I have the time.

LOL, I did that on 2 toons... I shudder at the thought of it again...

LOL, I did that on 2 toons... I shudder at the thought of it again...

Yeah, I finally got the Explorer title on Flame, so I'm happy. Ended with Blade's Edge Mountains. I pretty much am doing achievements only on Flame, while my alts will have to go without. I may get each of them one little title, just to have something though.

looked for my authenticator....

this sucks lol...cant log onto WoW for like a week cause i lost my set of keys that has the authenticator keychain :/ and then when i try to call and remove it, I dont have my original wow game serial game number or something like that...i started playing this game like 3-4 years ago...i aint gunna have that lol. so now i think im going to have to physically mail them proof of my identification and a little form they emailed me to fill out...blah...hope ya'll are having fun :/

looked for my authenticator....

this sucks lol...cant log onto WoW for like a week cause i lost my set of keys that has the authenticator keychain :/ and then when i try to call and remove it, I dont have my original wow game serial game number or something like that...i started playing this game like 3-4 years ago...i aint gunna have that lol. so now i think im going to have to physically mail them proof of my identification and a little form they emailed me to fill out...blah...hope ya'll are having fun :/

Oh no! This sort of thing is why I never did get an authenticator. I thought about getting the ipod app for it, but I lose that thing too! Plus, I only have the ipod touch, not the iphone, so if I go somewhere where they don't have wireless for my ipod to connect, I couldn't log on.

I may change my toon if I ever get hacked, but I feel like I'm pretty secure right now.

Back