What are you going to level to 85 first?

If you want realm first fill up your quest log and complete all the quests before cata. Then turn em all in right as it comes out. Will be a nice little bonus to XP

If you want realm first fill up your quest log and complete all the quests before cata. Then turn em all in right as it comes out. Will be a nice little bonus to XP

Lol, what quests does he have left to turn in? He has Loremaster.

You wont be able to resist the cataclysm when you see it on the shelf bro. Why you say?
Because you simply will have to know what its like. It will bug you and torment you day and night until you finally log in to the new Azeroth.. Plus we all know you want to be a goblin anyway!~

My Druid! I love alts but I only level them to feed things for my main. It's all about the resto druid baby!! And Brootis I'm with you!! You need a tree me thinks to heal you!

That's a good thing...

Then you would never be healing with e chefs hat on... (We had a druid healing with that hat through the whole LK fight last night) after the fight she told us all... guess that is leet.

That's a good thing...

Then you would never be healing with e chefs hat on... (We had a druid healing with that hat through the whole LK fight last night) after the fight she told us all... guess that is leet.

lol

A lot of people like the change, and a lot don't. I personally like always being in shapeshift form when I play my druid. But I'm sure a lot of people like to display (or be more aware of) their gear.

Back