[Weekly - W] Now Playing

Discussion in 'General Discussion [cga]' started by Tek7, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Archangel1337

Archangel1337 New Member

I'm playing Path of Exile. I didn't know CGA had any presence there. My Account is Archangel1337 and 2 character names are
    Archangel_Tyrael
    Tickle__Me__Elmo (those are double underscores)

2. Atown

Atown Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager

So i hit silver in Overwatch and still working on my HOTS placement matches so we'll see <3

3. Tek7

Tek7 CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President Staff Member

Mostly been playing Puzzle & Dragons on mobile, Just Cause 3 on PC.

Occasionally Monster Strike with my wife. I'd play more, but the drop rates for dragon gems (which are necessary to evolve selected characters to their strongest forms) are absurdly low, which doused my previously rekindled interest in the game. Oh well.

4. Kendrik

Kendrik Well-Known Member

Persona 4 Golden has been my go-to for a while. It's excellent. The game is a great catalyst for introspection, too. It hit me hard in the feels again last night.

Also started on the Paladins beta on PS4. It's pretty great. I may even buy the founders' pack. Definitely still in beta on PS4, though. It's got some rough stuff, and the player base doesn't seem to be huge yet. I'm guessing it'd be an all around better experience on the PC, but that would require gaming on my PC which...hasn't happened since Red Five was born.