weekly Bible Study

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Would you guys be willing to show up like once a week for a weekly Bible study on battle.net maybe like Monday or friday nights. It would be a 10-20 min devotional, most likely. Given by a different member each week maybe. What are your guys thoughts.

My vote's in man, let's do it!
That's a great idea, I think it would add alot to the clan and our purposes, chiefly as christians.
Those nights work for me.
Let's get some feedback people! hehe, this place rocks.

oops, I accidently posted a second time, sory guys.
wink.gif

The best time for me and I think everyone here is later at night like at around nine or ten o'clock. The later the better for me, but I realize not everyone fits in the same schedule. Just post what time you would like to do it and I'm sure LoJ and ExoSlayer can figure and work something out.

i am thinking of starting the 2nd week of apirl holding it weekly monday nights at 9pm in Clan ToJ we will meet at 9 then move to OP CGA and start

Also some have suggested that we do it over voice chat, which is fine, just everyone would need to download teamspeak ( and i will check on the status of the server)

Right now only my self and shamans will be doing lessons, if you have a lesson or a devotional that you would like to give, feel free to send it to me first, and i will get back to you on whether or not you can/can not do it. ( mostly will be one checking context and 2 the actual message it self do not want any false teachings going around) also gives me a nicer pool for lessons to pull from in the future
laugh.gif

LoJ - You might want to advertise this in the CGA General Discussion forum to find more support. Jammer, Daniel, and others of the CGA bretheren have taught lessons on Battle.net in the past. You're also likely to get a larger audience for the actual study if you post to the General Discussion forum.

i am not going for shear size, if people are there they are there, but i really want this to be a time for the Wc3 chapter to grow closer to eachother and God. (very similar to the way DoAC has done very close group imo)

Monday at 11:15 EST (10:15 CST) we will be holding the First Official Bible Study for the Warcraft III Chapter on Battle.net ™. It will be done by Bowser and we will meet in Op CGA at 11:10 and give everyone until 11:15 then we will move to clan ToJ (If you come late you may be kicked out of the channel). Then we will start off with some prayer requests. After that Bowser will give his lesson and we should be done by about 11:30-11:35 EST (10:30-10:35 CST). Come and Join us for this Time with God as we grow closer to Him and to eachother in fellowship

LionOfJudah

Back