Wc3 beta!

I'm personally of the belief that the leader of a large (100 or more members) gaming group should be guaranteed a beta slot. -_- But seeing as how I didn't like the original game and I did get a Shadowbane beta account, I'm not too upset.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exo-Slayer @ Mar. 02 2003,8:53)]ME! Im playing the wc3 Expansion right now.
You're not the only
smile.gif

Whats your acc name anyone who has it we should try play together.Im currently ranked 405 on the Us server under ExoSlayer.

Have you seen this ebay stuff, ive seen cd keys selling for $300+ thats so tempting...

I play under CndBacon, but, I don't play to be ranked. Could care less.

All my losses are because I try stupid things in hopes to find some bug (ie...cast cloud on land units, maybe there is an unknown effect, although there isn't supposed to be an effect.)

Hey, if you want to play together, I'll be online more this weekend. We can do some custom games and try foolish strats and combinations to see if something go haywire and doesn't act like it should. Or test some imbalances out. I'd be game.

sounds good, i put you on my /f list Ive mostly been playing the Ladder system not realy for wins as im 15/13 been trying new strats seeing what is imballanced and stuff.

Back