VR's on farm, Magtheridon up next!

What day can you do Magtheridon?

• Total voters
Yea when i ran with Elite they couldn't down Mag...Lurker is a much easier encounter from what i seen...btw Elite wants me back haha lol

the mag encounter has too many random events, and requires massive coordination of 80% of the raid members, that means if there is 1 weak link, the raid will wipe(click rotations and backups in case if the 2 people on the rotation die). most people think: what's so hard about clicking a box when you hear in vent "CLICK BOX NOW!" you'd be surprised.
especially after the ceiling starts to fall down, it gets harder.

Sounds like any other final instance boss I've done. With practice, we will have it.

That means I am going to be making Lures. For 3 of them I need 1 Copper Bar 1 Tin bar 1 nightcrawler and 1 coarse stone. That will help the people that don't fish very well help fish out lurker.

pally healing chest, and my ring. =)

ssc trash also drops some good stuff, partly sharing the same loot table as the tk trash.

my fishing is 350, and i always carry 12+ lures on me at all times.

so r we going to be doing mag or lurker sunday or is that a no? i wanna see cause my grandma and grandpa r going to be here for a couple days so i can plan

Back