VR's on farm, Magtheridon up next!

What day can you do Magtheridon?

• Total voters
Imo, we should try progression events (SSC, Mag and others) earlier in the week so we don't run out of days later in the week. Like we go in on Wednesday and throw ourselves at the boss a few times, get it down to 70%, then go back on Sunday and get it down to 30% or so. Speaking from experience, people forget what to do if the guild lets a week go by without attempting a boss.

It could also alleviate the larger problem of not having enough people on (or the right people on... zomg HEALERS) to be able to raid.

I believe after this last week of not being able to progress much, it would be a chance worth taking.

Those are my 2 cents.

Well the poll speaks for itself. Wednesday is a bad night for a lot of people, church stuff going on. Tuesday there's a lot of people on, but I can't be on till 7 server.

That would be the ideal situation in my opinion. And as per the poll, Wednesday lost to Sunday by only 4 votes. Whereas the other days were short by 7 and 8 votes,

/surprisedlookbecausewhathewasgoingtowriteaboutherehehasforgotten.

For everyone that can't read Willow Babble here is the Translation

"surprised look because what he was going to write about here he has forgotten."

:rolleyes:

Back