Vet Status

Mordos

Is there a place with all the Class Leaders (CL)?

And what do we do if the CL doesn't log on that often?

I have two toons that I'd like to get Vet staus and don't know who my CL are.

There used to be a stiky with that , but it was really outdated.. I think a new one is being worked on atm.

I know both Fierce, and Samboe have said to all the raiders, if a class lead is not available they are more than willing to help out in whatever way,,
just check with them.. prob be the fastest way anyways. :)

Last edited:
For V for Mordos, I'll recommend for you as I am warrior class lead. We are currently updating everything. Talk to Fierce about your lock, not sure whats going on with lock class.

Last edited:
if mordos has to work to get v status... im scared for what others have to do!

Ahh... I love Gal!

People like Gal help keep me on my high horse. Ever told you about that one time I almost broke 10K dps? Then Blizzard nerfed 'The Dos'! SAVAGES!

haha well you do know your characters better then anyone ive ever met so its not really saying much.. I mean it made me sad sometimes cause i thought i knew a lot then you would come into vent and make me realize i was just a squishy lil nub

Now the challenge is if Reco can take Fierce! Reco had him for a little bit, then just like Joe Montana, Fierce pulled it out from nowhere in the end of 25 man Toc. for the win.

I wonder who was gonna wager on that battle anyway? Hmmm

Last edited:
Ahh... I love Gal!

People like Gal help keep me on my high horse. Ever told you about that one time I almost broke 10K dps? Then Blizzard nerfed 'The Dos'! SAVAGES!

It's all your fault they nerfed it :p they saw that and said 'Impossible!"

Fierce is going to make them nerf Boomkins...

It's all your fault they nerfed it :p they saw that and said 'Impossible!"

Fierce is going to make them nerf Boomkins...

NO! Guess I gotta lay low for a while...lol

Now the challenge is if Reco can take Fierce! Reco had him for a little bit, then just like Joe Montana, Fierce pulled it out from nowhere in the end of 25 man Toc. for the win.

I wonder who was gonna wager on that battle anyway? Hmmm

I love having reco alongside me...it really makes me take the extra effort to work hard. It's kindof a give and take tho cuz sometimes i focus so much on my damage that i stay in the fire an extra second :\ *slaps wrist*

haha i did that when i had fox or samboe or bax or mordos in a raid... they made me work! then when they nerfed bm and i actually had to try to dps it made me a sad panda =(

thank you avesther for clarification......hehe, yes you got it right.

lol

i was always awful with jokes.

Last edited:
Back