Versus / Scavenge?

grimsauce

Hey, I haven't played in a while but I'd love to try to get a scavenge game going- either versus each other or in a public game.

I think I recall tuesday being L4D2 night but i'm not sure if that is still the way it is.

ps. i'm still not in the steam group, if someone could add me that'd be sweet (crazydinny)

Hey, I haven't played in a while but I'd love to try to get a scavenge game going- either versus each other or in a public game.
I'm up for a full game (i.e. all 8 slots held by ToJ members or friend of ToJ members). If it's a pub game, I'll sit out. I tried one pub L4D2 and have no intention of ever playing another.
I think I recall tuesday being L4D2 night but i'm not sure if that is still the way it is.
Tuesdays are TF2sdays, Wednesdays are Left 4 Wednesdays.
ps. i'm still not in the steam group, if someone could add me that'd be sweet (crazydinny)
Add me (a link to my Steam Community profile is in my signature) and I'll send you an invite.

Think tek covers the basics before I got home from work... but yeah, we do try to play on Wednesday, but that's not to say that any day of the week is off limits for L4D.

Well, I can see how pug games could be very unattractive to people. I mean, when you're trying hard, the game can get pretty intense, and a lot of people will complain or yell at you if you mess stuff up. I won't lie- I can get pretty frustrated while I play, which is kinda why I'd like to have people with me keeping me in check. I do enjoy the thrill of playing a really tough game of versus or scavenge though, and I've personally found that those intense moments of frustration are when the decisions I make in regards to what I say and do are extremely important.

and I most definitely mixed up tf2 and l4d2 :p

Well, I can see how pug games could be very unattractive to people. I mean, when you're trying hard, the game can get pretty intense, and a lot of people will complain or yell at you if you mess stuff up.
I'm more concerned with joining a PUG where most or all players on the other team are rude, use profanity, and taunt the other players. That's what happened last (and the first) time I tried joining a L4D2 PUG and, thanks to that experience (not to mention several players on my Friends list, including members and non-members of ToJ), I don't intend on trying it again.

I guess I just look at games with people who taunt as a good place for me to set an example.. i've been pretty exposed to profanity growing up but I feel that if I am able to keep myself from letting my "sun go down" then I have a good chance to be light

I need to play more L4D2... I bought it to play it after all.

And I have a headset now.

Back