UT2004 server

Captain_Tea

The ut2004 server will be shut down soon. Not sure exactly the day. I am going to be leading a Call of Duty chapter soon and I feel the money would be better spent toward a CoD4 server :).

Thanks to all that played on the server :).

Doh and after I went and reloaded it :p. It had a good run back in the day probably a wise choice to move on though.

Shall we plan a big party for Nov. 2 then? Maybe invite some of the other clans that played with us during our time on the UT2004 scene?

Shall we plan a big party for Nov. 2 then? Maybe invite some of the other clans that played with us during our time on the UT2004 scene?

We can try, many of the other guys we used to play with have dropped off the map.

Yes sounds good, the 1st or 2nd would be good for a last round on Our server, get in one more Pancake before I start pubbing servers as I will keep it installed :)

Yes sounds good, the 1st or 2nd would be good for a last round on Our server, get in one more Pancake before I start pubbing servers as I will keep it installed :)
And don't forget there's a very good chance we'll bring a new UT2004 server online after we purchase our dedicated server hardware and get it installed at a datacenter.

I thought of this as well, but maybe by then we can be playing UT 4 :) and am Very Happy the server fund is growing :):):)

Back