- ArcHUD
- DamageMeters
- Decusive
- FishingBuddy
- GuildAds ** Now Beta, rev 108 - same version now as the "Quick Start" pack
- OutfitDisplayFrame
- PetFeeder

Removed:
- SpellDamage: Continue to get errors - Currently testing TheoryCraft as a possible replacement

The real driver for this release was to sync the Ace and GuildAds with the slimmed down mod pack found in our "Quick Start" release.

Last edited:
I just DL'd this and everything is working great. I added a few new things to my usual playing like MQuest, Decursive, and a few others. I'm also running GEM now.

Thanks for posting this up. I never check the downloads so this new section helps me a lot.

ttyl,

Chris

Glad to know someone is using it ;) Are you using other mods not included in this download? If you do, do you mind posting them? I am always on the lookout for something new and useful.

Oh, one other quick thing, a very big thank-you to those who endured the annoying GameTooltip error (line 96) caused by SpellDamage. I did eventually find out that it was when using the latest version in conjunction with the latest version of BonusScanner. Additionally, it also conflicts with TitanItemBonus. For those of you using SpellDamage, please check out Theorycraft and get back to me on it.

Here's the mods that I'm using that I know aren't in the ModPack. There are a few others that I *think* are in your pack but aren't listed above, so I won's list them here.

AutoBuff (spin the mousewheel, and it rebuffs if you need it)
AutoMount (Dismounts when you click the GryphMaster's context to show locs)
BankItems (Shows all of your characters banks
BibBags (and bibCore, bibtoolbars,BibWindowMods)
CharacterViewer (shows your bags & inventory of all chars)
DruidBar (shows approximate mana while shapeshifted)
GFW_DisenchantPredictor
ItemRack (quickly changes gear between your sets)
LootHog (roll tracker)
LootLink (stores all items you've seen, linkable to chat)
LSCastAid (although I'm not sure what it does)
MetaMap (reduces the mapsize so you can still run while checking the map)
QuickMountEquip (changes your gear when you mount/dismount)
TitanAlarmClockWrangler (adds a clock with 3 alarms to Titan)
WhisperCast (lets people /w you for buffs) - nice, but nobody /w's me for buffs. It's goign by the wayside, TBH.

I actually have 2 problems that I need a little help with (that I think might be coming from the mods).

1. When I try to buy a new bag slot at the bank, the confirmation box comes up, but it is greyed out and I cannot confirm or cancel the purchase. In fact, if I click off of the banker and then click back on, the greyed out box comes up with my bank inventory immediately. This has been happening for a while now (not just since the 5/18 mod changes) and it doesn't pop up immediately when I have checked the bank after a couple days, but I still cannot buy any more bag slots. I have yet to try to do this without any mods activated, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem.

2. With the last mod download (yesterday 5/18), my HUD now continually displays buffs of the other 4 party members. As I was not in a party, it comes up with tiny little columns of '?' where the buff icons would be and lists 'party member 1' where the party member's name would typically be.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
First one sounds like something I had with AdvancedTradeSkillWindow mod but the problem went away on the newer versions.

Second problem sounds like something in ArcHUD needs to be reset.

Do you first delete your AddOns directory (under /Inferface) when installing the new mods? If not, I would strongly encourage you to do that. If you have, then I'll have to check to see if ArcHUD has a "reset" flag to clear out the config.

Yes, I always delete the AddOns folder before unzipping it back into the interface folder. Maybe I will do it over again and see if it helps.

Back