Update

Malohaut

I couldn't find my original prayer request in here as it seems to be gone. But oh well.

The pain is still there as I so wanted to dedicate myself wholly and fully to this relationship and marriage that God was blessing me with. But alas, it was not going to happen. I place no blame nor accusations. It just didn't work out, and it ended rather painfully.

Now its time to refocus my heart and my life. I lost a lot in my efforts for her. But that's okay. I'll just start over.

Thank you God for being with me as I search anew. Does thou willeth this branch I was seeking? Or that branch? Or does thou think it best for me to return to where I was in ministry? Although I shalt never again seek a relationship, I shalt continue to seek to serve You and service to Your people. I shalt go where thou guides me Lord. Praise to You! Amen

Thank you for letting me share and vent, as I have no one to do this with.

You are an excellent example to us all of a heart full of love for God. Even through trials, a heart lovingly dedicated, and devoted in its love to Him. Thank you for sharing with us. That is a beautiful prayer. Our prayers continue with you. I know you have been through so much, my heart goes out to you. I wonder what God has in store for you? That, I am not certain of, but of one thing I am positive about, it will be good!!!

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. I Corinthians 2:9

Here's the original request hon.
http://www.cgalliance.org/cgi....;t=7292

Also know it is good to have you back and that we are still uplifting in prayer. I keep learning this over and over that it is God's will and His timing not ours. So keep your faith in Him and know that He will bless you beyond your wildests dreams. If you life is to be shared with someone special know that He is preparing you both for His time.

Blessings,"Angel"

Back