Up from the ashes

thinkerseven

Hey All,
It feels like longer than it has been since I last posted. I just recently really got back into GW again. I know a lot of you have been praying for my wife and I or at least wondering what happened. I just wanted to say that while medically things have not gotten better, maybe more complicated, on Valentines Day this year we are closer than ever in all areas. God has really changed my heart in the last month and reminded me of my "job." We celebrated valentines day yesterday because we both work today, but I really moved my wife to tears by simply telling her that I was committed to NOT going anywhere without her. I recommitted to my wedding vows and admiately told her that I would be here for her no matter what. All this was brought on by the happenings in the last month. God has COMPLETELY changed my heart, broken the stone walls down, and given me a heart of flesh. This week I have had a huge shift from facing each day filled with dread and fear, to seeing each day as an adventure to live out. Amen? I just thought on this Valentine's Day I would share my love story between the two big people in my life, my Savior and my wife. What is your Valentine's Story?
It is so good to be back and be new! THANK YOU for the prayers.
God is faithful! Amen?

All i can say is "How great is our God!" That was a wonderfully uplifting love story that really brings meaning to this day besides the materlistic expectations which many tie to the showing of love. Me and my family's prayers go out to you and your wife, also our bestest wishes. May you enjoy many more blessed days such as this one.

great man, for atleast 2 months i have been praying that God would improve your relationship with your wife, and look at this! God is always awesome, and prayer is powerful. im glad things are looking up, continuing to pray
Joey.

What is your Valentine's Story?
Missed this part in my enthusiasm over your wonderful news. :)

I'll give my Valentine's story; someone should! I've been madly in love with the same guy for over sixteen years, and I've been married to him for almost twelve years. :) God is indeed good!

Back