UniUploader 2.5.0 released ...

Allanon

For those of us who like to keep our character (mailbox, bags and bank) profiles updated on our roster, we use a program which runs from our system tray and detects when CharacterProfiler.lua has changed (when you log out) and uploads the changes to our server. This program has just been updated and I encourage you, if you haven't already, to snag it and keep our roster updated with your characters ...

Snag it here

Lets see, I've installed it, now is there any configuration I need to do to get the cool signatures, or will it automatically appear :)

*edit*
Nope, more configuration necessary (and yes, I did save my character profile)

Trying it again....

So, does it work now??

hmm.. .Nope, still needs some work somewhere.... or maybe now its because our main site is down :)

the following is a quote from our Guild Members Only thread ...

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17490

"lol, I am glad you asked Now for those of you who would like it to have your profile updated all the time and not have to remember to upload your profile, you have the option of using UniUploader from the same group of guys from www.wowroster.com. Snag it, install it and the following is the configuration for it ...

1. Under the "Settings" tab, under the "URL: interface file on the web) field paste the following: http://www.theforgiven.net/roster/admin/update.php
Choose your correct WOW account. Click the "Show SVs" button and you will see a long list of Saved Variables, please ensure ONLY "CharacterProfile" is clicked. Last thing on the "Settings" tab, click to enable Advance mode.

2. Under the "Options" tab, under "Miscellaneous", enable "Auto-Upload on file changes"

3. Under the "Advanced" tab, under "Other Options", enable Delayed Upload for "15" seconds and enable gzip compression (if you like)"

Indeed, I got what i thought was the complicated part (thanks for the post though, I kept forgetting where that thread was).... now I seem to have trouble getting the actual image to show in my sig :(

Ahhh... had the wrong link, thanks very much.. now to get my alts uploaded :)

Last edited:
Ok, now things are coming together... :)

Thanks for the help.

Lol, after all that, I forgot to save the signature :) Now it should be coming through

Last edited:
Back