Ulduar - Rusted Proto Drake Before Cata

jokitaylor

Banned
Ok I'm looking for a few good men and women who want to actually finish Ulduar 10 hardmodes before Cataclysm

Beginning this week I will be setting up a run

We will try to get through as much as we can and I will extend the lockout if necessary

If you plan on coming - YOU MUST - learn the fights before (Tankspot for example)

This is a run meant to finish - and if there is a lot of explanation it drags the group down

I'm willing to finish - then go back - I dont care what order - people are gonna be missing them randomly anyways

I'm with Fierce on this one! I'm also saved to the Freya one, so we could do that. All other bosses have been pretty easy up until this point. Shouldnt be to hard to finish it the following week for those who need it.

gah, im saved to a run, we are on Yogg. I'd like to throw in with you guys to get Yogg down, done the rest on my prest with Tornadoewatch tanking them all. We like to both thrown in with you somehow.

Due to the nature of the patch and changes - I am going to look to start this at the end of this week or monday

Give everyone time to get oriented

lol thanks! I'm going to have to retrain myself how to tank >.>

I agree with fierce, and i'd love to see how the dps and tanking stuff works out. See if i can hold stuff off of mcfierces deeps. =D

And thanks goodwone!

FYI: even if you get the mount you still have the buy the flight speed... it only applied to people that had the mount already, not the mount is only as fast as your you flying speed allows.

Tested and confirmed. :(

FYI: even if you get the mount you still have the buy the flight speed... it only applied to people that had the mount already, not the mount is only as fast as your you flying speed allows.

Tested and confirmed. :(

got the mount last night, yea i knew the extra speed was already removed. :(

Back