Uldaman or ZF?

Reason

As of this morning, I have 15 quests in my log and 10 of them are for either ZF or Uldaman. Was hoping to maybe get a group together for one or the other this evening sometime. I don't really have any specific time to start so if you can go, just let me know when you'll be online. I've had these Uldaman quests forever now. If I can't get a group going, I'll attempt a PuG for tonight just to get them out of my log.

ttyl,

Chris

My priest is only L41, so SM & Ulda are my choices, and i strongly dislike Uldaman. In a few levels, I'll have some of the pre-req's for ZF done.

D'oh, i just abandoned all my ZF quests! Too much hassle! I did feel bad about it though, because I've gone to ZF so many times...
I'm willing to help with either tho.
I'll be on laters.

Kirk and I are both 41 now. We have to kill the bosses in SM. We have several for Uldaman, and are just starting to get several for ZF. Maybe we can set up some times and start getting all these taken care of. We actually don't mind any of these instances. We are starting to get into the things we know. hehe I know there are several of us around the low 40's. Let us know.

Back