Ulda

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
We will run Uldaman at 6pm ST on Saturday. If someone can go and get all the quests that would be great-I'm expecting that my toon won't be able to get most of them yet.

Ishy-have you decided if you are running WC or RFK? Could you post your instance & Uldaman to the MOTD for me-my time has been a little short this week. Thanks. :D

We've got a pretty split group, and the past couple days I have not been able to get on without crashing to actually discuss it with people. I'm not really sure what to do.

I have the following four quests for uldaman: Power Stones, Reclaimed Treasures, Uldaman Reagent Run, and Necklace Recovery. These are all green for me now (actually Power Stones is gray). Hopefully that means we won't have too much trouble doing them. Does anyone know of any other quests we need for Saturday?

I would suggest WC-and then maybe one of the higher lvls can do a quick run of RFK sometime for anyone interested

Me (XionTawa), Strong Fortress (ThomasHunter), and JeremyMitch (Gohon), will be running WC 6pm ST, we have 2 open spots for anyone interested...

I'm still planning to be on at 10am st for any low level who wants to run anything.

We really won't mind if folks want to run WC this Saturday at 6 ST. Not sure if we have enough folks for both instances at the same time. If most folks need to do WC, then thats what the guild should run. Connie and I don't have toons the right level for WC, but we enjoy questing and we can just do that. Let's do what's best for the most people.

I meant that I would switch the 10am to another instance, but I don't know that others will be online. I will not be available tomorrow night.

Okay, I just wanted folks to know we weren't dead set on doing uldaman. We will be on tonight at 6ST and will be glad to do uldaman or not, whatever is best.

I wouldn't mind doing RFK with Abbadonar--just hit level 40. I can't be on during the day on Saturday, but I could do it another time, maybe Sunday evening, or sometime during the week.

We could do RFD sometime too, its like lvl 35-45, isnt it? That might be a good instance for the higher-level group we have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back