UI Screenshot

Deuteronomy

UI.jpg

The easiest way that I've found is to right-click on the Deucecommander to open up all of the options, then go through each one individually to see what it does and how to tweek it.

Please... don't be jealous, you player-hater!. That is a legendary ancient dwarf-make sword and a Shield I looted off a signature Troll I defeated. Pshaaw a harp... I switch between a Crafted Superior Theorbo and Drums. LTPHKAI

Ok, so I am currently using Cosmos, (Ace2 was a little too much for me because I sometimes play on different computers) it makes it so easy to play on other computers, and update my add ons. However, I do not use many of the add ons it comes with and I have recently seen and am interested in one called CTmod. I was wondering if anyone has used this, how good it is, and how fast it is to set up on another PC to play if you change PCs...

Ok, I tried out CTmod, it was great, for what it had, but it didn't have enough. I think I am going to stay with Cosmos, because it is easy to update, and I can put it on other computers without a big headache of setting all kinds of things back up...

Help...

To the people who are reading what I wrote, you are probably confused at why I am posting these things, well, basically I want to see if anyone has any answers to my dilemma. Let me just explain it, and I will see...

Okay:

- I LOVE addons

- I HATE (and don't really have the time) to update addons

- I play between 4 computers (one most of the time, and the other 3 rarely but I do need my addons for when I do play on them)

- I use cosmos (mainly because of Clock, AlphaMap, AtlasLoot, PopBar [would rather have an action bar thing], DamageMeeter, Divine Blessing, Fluid Frames, Archaeologist, and others)

- Cosmos doesn't do enough but I love how it updates itself, I also think is does too much...haha...

- I cannot maintain a billion addons on 4 different computers

- I play mainly a Pally and a Priest

Can anyone please help me to find the right addon tool for me, (currently using Cosmos)...?

Also, if you play a pally, then pallypower is a must. It is a configurable buff bar that lets you buff the party just by going down the line of buttons. It also has timers for each buffed party member so you know when to rebuff. Last but not least, if you are in a raid, the pally leader of the raid can configure your pallypower for you, so that all pallys give different buffs.

PALLYPOWER!!!!!

Saying it feels like I should be transforming into something to go and fight the evil something's of the world:

"Pallies...UNITE"
in unison "PAAAAAAALY POOOOOOWER!!!"

Back