UBRS Tonight?

dcos71

Is there a planned UBRS run tonight? I didn't see anything in Group Calendar yesterday. I finally got Jailbreak done and need Drak's blood now.

Not sure, I use to run them but since September, I'm on a new schedule so normally I can't make Mondays. This evening I'm not home but my guess is one of the officers are likely to run an ad hoc raid in there. Be on about 7:00-ish and ask in guild chat. Have run and happy hunting.

I figured as much. I usually have hockey games on Monday nights but my game was Sunday night this week so I can get on early tonight.

Samsomite finished his jailbreak also. If nothing else, the two of us can storm UBRS and take it down.

I unfortunately won't be able to attend tonight's UBRS run. I'm behind on a couple things for work, so I'll be working overtime tonight. Have fun in there and get the big lizard down!

Lastnight was a good news / bad news run.

Good news: 10 people showed up and were eager for some death and mayhem.
Bad news: None of the the attendees had an UBRS key.
Good news: We quickly ran through LBRS and each boss dropped his key gem. That means Shuranda now has all 3 gems and Dave won the roll for the gem off the final boss.

I'm sure Shuranda will be asking for some help to finish the key quest this week. We also need to get back to farming LBRS for the gems.

We discussed, briefly, who should get future gems. I said we had a policy of whoever had the most gems gets priority. Let me clarify by saying this policy applies to gem-farming runs. If someone organizes a 5-man quest run, its up to that group to set their own policies. I would hope that a similar policy is used on gems because they are soemwhat rare and it is better to have one person w/ three gems than to have three people w/ one gem.

Back