UBRS 12/9

Durruck

Pirate!
Thanks to everyone that stuck it out when we didn't have enough people to do ZG, and came to UBRS instead.

We ended up with.... hm... it's 2:15 in the morning and it all happened yesterday. I probably couldn't come up with half the list anyway....so nevermind on that :)

But I do remember that Bob (See? I can't remember his character's name) and Matt (Servant) got to come play with us. We actually had to chain fear one of Drakk's guards since we didn't have a hunter. It was a little painful, but we ultimately got the guard down and I was still alive to rez when it was all said and done.

Sadly, it was one of those nights that more stuff got sharded than used, but I still had a blast.

Thanks again to those that came out to play :) (and Adam/Anita for making room for newer players. I hope MC went well for you guys).

I'd like to appologize to all those that I let die - I'm not used to healing without some of my mods... I was having trouble keeping up with all the extra clicks that I had to do to cast a heal. Except Renee. I may or may not be sorry about one of your deaths... *grin* that's what you get for messing with me. (All kidding aside, I didn't intentionally let anyone die. I was just out of my league for the 2nd half of the instance.)

I look forward to seeing you all Monday!

hehe.

Also, as a side note, thanks to everyone that put up with me on Monday's run (Dec 11). We had some snags getting started.

The server dumped us all around 6:45...makes a 7pm start time a bit hard to make. On top of that, I found out GroupCalender is losing events and signups again.

Please make sure you have at least GC v3.0.2. I'll be watching for updates and let you know if I find any more. Doing invites, when we're over-full, with lost subscriptions .... stinks.

Another side note, I caught wind of there potentially being a miscommunication error on my part from a run quite some time ago. If you win a blue/purple BOE item, I expect it to be used on your character(s). I never want to hear about something being sold that we got from a guild run... when other guild members could have used the item. That's why we have a guild bank.

I know what happened wasn't an intentional act... it was miscommunication on my part. I didn't clearly express my expectations. What's done is done, it doesn't matter anymore, but in the future, I will be asking more pertinent questions.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it. :)

hey the server drop was cool :)

how many great items did we get?

/googly swami eyes ~*~* come. to. UBRS. *~*~ /googly swami eyes

That's true. 2 epics and lots of rare blues, all in one run. It was rather impressive.

But if I can choose when the server downs happen, I would prefer one about 15 or 20 minutes before when it happened. I don't like having to stress out about when we'll get started and subsequently finish a run.

Back