Troublemaker in ToJ 2

Chaoswraith

We have a troublemaker in the ToJ2 (babo's) server. Can an admin please come? I've tried contacting via instant messaging.

Bleh, I'm at work right and can't do much at the moment. What's his name? Get his Steam ID by typing "status" in the console. We can always come back and ban him if you get his Steam ID.

Thanks...

I pm'ed Rizz as soon as I saw this. Which was 15 minutes after the original post was made. I think he was in the server within minutes. I was in a few minutes later after configing my laptop. It was dealt within a total of about 30 minutes of the post.

Yes it does!
smile.gif
Admins will come to your aid as soon as possible (unless really busy/important stuffs)

*gg* rizz

(i saw rizz on toj server once.. pity he didn't join us in-game, but he's doing well
smile.gif
i suppose getting ready for the invasion
wink.gif
)

So, appointing Rizz and Gods_Peon as server admins wasn't a total mistake on my behalf?

KIDDING!
tounge.gif

I'd trust rizz with alot, including my handy dandy thousand-something dollar guitar that I had custom made.

/rethinks that/

Then again, no, no I wouldn't.

=D

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd trust rizz with alot, including my handy dandy thousand-something dollar guitar that I had custom made.

blues.gif
you know its safe with me... actually i havent played my guitar in a long time so i probably wouldnt know what to do with it..lol..

As for the troublemaker..I got Im-ed by about 3 ppl so the system does work..however steam updates meant it took me like 20 mins to get in there
mad.gif

Steam updates...hmm, yep. I had to configure my laptop, wireless network, CS and find the ToJ CS 2 ip to join. But hey, its all configured now. Should take me the length of time it takes to load up CS now.

Which is cool, that means no matter which office I am at, I can quickly log on either ToJ server via my laptop. Which was my plan to begin with.
blues.gif

I want to work with Gods_Peon where you can access CS from inside work.

<span id='ME'><center>Plankeye hates his ubtrusive unbudging corporate firewall...</center></span>

Thanks so much for showing up, Rizz. Your service was appreciated more than you know. There's nothing worse than being in a server full of hooligans and not being able to do anything about it.

*hint to ToJ Admins: I've had experience adminning a MOHAA server, I'm available for admin duty. =o) I'll be gone this coming week, but talk to me after the 21st. . . (grin)*

I appreciate all of the admins for their help on the 2nd ToJ server. Since I'm only there maybe 1/4 of the time!
The servers more for you guys, not for me

Back