Tribe of Judah's 15th Anniversary

toj-Grey

What
Player made firework show and with free cake being served.

When
On the May 15th, 8:30pm central

Where
On the toj.cc minecraft server, right near spawn, look for a big lite up cake floating on the bay.

Why
To commemorate Toj's 15th anniversary, with new and old members, all enjoying each others company on a hopefully clear and starry minecraft night

Be sure that you are whitelisted, you can connect by using 198.46.155.238 or by using toj.cc, and make sure your snapshots are enabled and match what the server is running.

P.S.

Photo Contest
Submit your best photo of the occasion for your chance to win a Cake Hat.
I'll rework your current Minecraft skin, adding a tasty looking cake atop your head based off the actual cake block.
Cake.png

Hmmm... my time zone converter says that CST = EST right now. I don't feel like that's right. Any confirmations?

Hmmm... my time zone converter says that CST = EST right now. I don't feel like that's right. Any confirmations?

Um, no, 8:30 Central would be 9:30 Eastern, unless you're in a city/county that does not observe Daylight Saving Time.

I added an event on my Google Calendar, so I should remember to come. If I'm not there by 8:45 p.m. Central, please send me a reminder on Steam. My intentions are good, but my short term memory is terrible!

Grey, I copied and pasted your post to the CGA General forum (Hope that was ok Tek..). :)

Lets see how many we can get on!

We will use the new snapshot. I will update when the server is unpopulated or it gets closer to the event, after making a backup.

:D time to a /title @a Welcome to the ToJ 15th Anniversary Extravaganza!:Enjoy Your Time!

Last edited:
Here's my album of pics! Clicky!

I seem to be taller than you in every "selfie." :D
Also, it looks like your F2 key got stuck during the fireworks! Better oil that up.
Guess I should go post my shots too.

Edit: Here it is! http://imgur.com/a/3tmAj

Commentary: Some amazing genius put the mustache on the lion, no idea who <cough>. Grey then tried out some shades. As the shades were getting removed, only the left side remained and I thought it looked like a monocle, giving birth to that idea. Then came Grey's top hat with some experimentation (growing from a yarmulke to a bowler hat to a top hat).
After the party, a few of us were mingling around. Tek took an arrow to the back of the head, and it was just too funny. Maybe it was due to the post-festivities giddyness, maybe the late hour, maybe both.

Hopefully I have a video of the festivities soon! Hopefully the frame rate isn't atrocious and it turns into a slide show!

Last edited:
Cake Hat Ver 1.png
(Ver.1 CakeHat based on OCD pack, will make yours based on your preference once you win)
Photo Contest ends on the 22nd, be sure to submit your best screenshots before the deadline.

Last edited:
Back