Tribe of Judah Main Server

Colossal

[GFC#11]Colossal
Hey everyone, due to the lack of funds The Tribe of Judah server went offline about a month ago. People might not be able to afford donations there is also another option.

http://www.etgamehosting.com/affprog.htm
The program automatically donates 10$ just for signing up if you have a paypal account you will recieve 10$ and you can foward it to the Tribe of Judah server donation account. This is something that could definetly work towards the server. Its pretty basic you sign up recieve 10 dollars then if you put a link on your website/webpage and if someone buys a server from etgamehosting they send money towards your account as like a thank you gift. All the info is to that link up above. Thank you in advance

PS:"The sooner we get the Tribe of Judah server online the sooner we will have a custom server"

*Note* If anyone decides to try this and you put a link to your website/webpage it would help out more if you put instructions for people to put that they were reffered by you so you get money towards your account

NEW TO TOJ NEED HELP

I joined about 3 weeks ago and have never played with any TOJ members nor have I been on a TOJ site. I have Counter Strike Source and I play at Gamerscoalition.com. How can I get involved?

Correct me if I am wrong, but there is a TOJ Counter Strike 1.6 server right? And 1.6 I believe is free is that right?

Last random question: Do I need to download some sort of software in order to speak to other players with a headset? What's the best way to do that?

Please reply to this forum or e-mail me at

toj_streetsmart[at]yahoo[dot]com

streetsmart said:
I joined about 3 weeks ago and have never played with any TOJ members nor have I been on a TOJ site. I have Counter Strike Source and I play at Gamerscoalition.com. How can I get involved?

Correct me if I am wrong, but there is a TOJ Counter Strike 1.6 server right? And 1.6 I believe is free is that right?

Last random question: Do I need to download some sort of software in order to speak to other players with a headset? What's the best way to do that?

Please reply to this forum or e-mail me at

toj_streetsmart[at]yahoo[dot]com

First of all, welcome to toj. :)

1.6 is not free, but if you have CS: Source you should have 1.6. I have a Steam Bronze account, which I use to play 1.6, and soon Source. There is a TOJ Counter-Strike 1.6 server, the ip is 69.93.163.155:27017.

You can use Ventrilo or Teamspeak to do this. We use teamspeak, our server is at allthingschrist.org on port 8767.

Thanks for the reply pilgrim03, but I punched in 69.93.163.155:27017 and it doesn't work, it even says server not responding. I also punched in allthingschrist.org:8767 and allthingschrist.org without the numbers and that didn't work either. I really don't understand what's up. I thought Counter Strike 1.6 is the Old Counter Strike and Source is based off of the Half Life 2 Engine, but I don't even know. I'm very new to all of this. Can you think of anything else I can do to try to get online with some guys from TOJ? I'm stumped.

Paul

Where did you punch in the ip? In CS 1.6? It won't work if you try to connect to it in CS: Source, as 1.6 and Source are two completely different games. That is wierd, I will try it and post back. I will also try the teamspeak ip too. 1.6 is Counter-Strike based off the Half Life 1 engine, and Counter-Strike Source is based on the Half Life 2 Engine.

Do you have xfire? If not, you could try downloading it, it's pretty much an instant messaging program for gamers. It lets you see who is online and playing what game, and lets you join the game they are in from the xfire window. Here is a thread of member's xfire ids. My id is pilgrim03.

Hi Pilgrim,

Thanks for all the help. I am confused. All my buttons say Counter Strike Source, but the box says Counter Strike Condition Zero. I clicked on my Counter Strike Source button, clicked on Find Servers, clicked Favorites, clicked Add Server and typed in the information. I don't have CS 1.6. I am really looking for Counter Strike Source Games since that is what I have or Condition Zero or whatever. Is it the same thing Source and Condition Zero? It would have to be.

I'll probably get one of the voice programs later tonight. Oh and thanx for the tip on xfire. Looking forward to your reply.

Right now toj has a cs 1.6 server, working on the funds so we can get a box to host both cs 1.6 and cs source. CS source and condition zero are 2 different games. Hit steam and play games. What shows up installed or not?

Half life 2 and CS source come together
CS 1.6 and Half life 1 and some other mods (TFC, Day of Defeat) are grouped
Condition Zero

As for voice programs, Team speak is probably the most popular, besides using voice in game.

Alright, now I'm getting somewhere. I checked the Valve menu like you said and it says I have "Counter Strike Source" installed. I also have a box over here on the shelf that says "Condition Zero". So I can install the Condition Zero and play all the Counter Strike 1.6 games. Alright thanks for helping me iron all that out. I'm on vacation using my friends computer and he just never installed these games, so I'm working it all out. Glad I got help so quickly. Thanks.

Yea Teamspeak sounds the best. So I take it it's pretty easy to install. Cool.

**Don't use this site**
You need people to use your link and sign up for a server before you can get the money. :(

I signed up, and I received this in an email.

Dear Bill,

thank you for joining our affiliate program.

Your username is: *Removed*
Your password is: *Removed*
You can log in into your control panel in url:
http://www.etgamehosting.com/affiliate/affiliates/

$10 has been credited to your account just for signing up. Please remember to
add the link code to your website so you can get credit for sales generated from
your link and reach the $20 payout amount so we can thank you and pay you for
your link referrals!

If you have any requests regarding the affiliate program, don't hesitate to
contact me at the email address: support@etgamehosting.com

sincerely,

Your affiliate manager
http://www.etgamehosting.com

Back