CGA & ToJ President
Server's fixed. Admin Mod's running. We've got six admins right now:

Goose
QuePasa
Kidan
Whon
Plankeye

...and me.

I wouldn't broadcast this too loudly until we've edited the MOTD to include our server rules and appointed more admins.

If you haven't thanked Alan (a.k.a. Elite) today for all he does, please take a moment and do so. Now. Or I'll smack you.
mad.gif

After having to hassle with this .cfg file and that .ini file, add five admins to the server configuration file, e-mail those five admins, then post news about the update...Well, I certainly have a greater appreciation for what he does.

Three cheers for Elite!

<sublteHint>(And while you're cheering him on, consider sending a little money his way to help pay for the server.)</subtleHint>

Thanks for the cheers and thanks to Tek for helping me get it up and running again.

And thanks to those who have donated off and on, it's appreciated. Some more donations would help, however.

Thanks again...

Ahhh, psh, this is what I get for not being active on the boards.

I dont thank ya'all for all ya guys do for ToJ ^_^
Even if I dont game anymore, thankies ^_^_^_^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Nov. 17 2003,5:02)]If you haven't thanked Alan (a.k.a. Elite) today for all he does, please take a moment and do so. Now. Or I'll smack you.
mad.gif
LOL

*walks up to Elite and thanks him again and again*

Go elite!~~ its good to hear the servers up and about again. I'll see you guys there then
smile.gif

Back