Tribe of Judah accepting credit cards, monthly donations

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
The Tribe of Judah Paypal account, donations AT toj DOT cc, has been upgraded to accept donations via credit or debit card.

To make a one-time donation, please click here then click the "Paypal Donate" button.

If you wish to make a monthly donation, click here then click the "Paypal Subscribe" button below the amount you wish to donate each month. If the amount you wish to donate each month is not listed, contact me via e-mail or instant message and I will create a button specifically for your donation amount.

I'm working on making myself get paypal again... hopefully it'll happen soon and I'll help out... paypal and I just have a bad history and I don't want a repeat.

Whon said:
I'm working on making myself get paypal again... hopefully it'll happen soon and I'll help out... paypal and I just have a bad history and I don't want a repeat.
You don't need a Paypal account to donate; you can use a credit card instead. I think. SirThom, as our resident Paypal expert, can you verify this?

Tek7 said:
You don't need a Paypal account to donate; you can use a credit card instead. I think. SirThom, as our resident Paypal expert, can you verify this?
Hmm. If you make a subscription, you'll need a paypal account, but you *should* be able to make one-time donations using only a credit card. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out exactly how that's done.

last time I made a payment to elite with my credit card thru paypal, I got an unwanted subscription to another site and by the time I finally got them to cancel the subscription I was out over 500 bucks.... didn't make me happy

Well, both the subscriber and the payee have the ability to cancel the subscription at any time.

someone was telling me that it happened to me when paypal was having a huge about of problems with holes and information leaks... that was probably the thing there.

Back