Trading in games

Yea, and that's nice since every little bit helps, and I probably will since I didn't get the Reward Zone card when I bought my PS2 and if I had I would have earned at least $10-15 more. I'm aggrevated though I can't find where my original GB and alot of it's games are, and almost all the instruction books for them, or the boxes/instructions for the N64 games, or the Saturn games. I can't believe I can't remember where I put the stuff after I moved. Grr, wonder if they'll give me less for stuff without books?

Thanls fot the advice all, went and traded in a bunch of stuff yesterday and got me a shiny black SP.
biggrin.gif
Got the MVP deal which ended up being worth it since it earned me almost $10 extra, and the $72 in free movie/gamr rentals is nice too.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Dec. 07 2004,8:54)]ebay is the best for that kind of thing, EB Games and Gamestop hardly give you anything for your stuff.
how true, take for example halo 2. trade in at ebgames: $20. trade in at gamestop: $25. sell on ebay : average ending price : $35-45. ebay is the way to go. even with gameboy games.

Back