Touching Base

Waynos

Hi all,
i have been really busy now that my son is out of school and my wife working overtime.
to add to the madness i am searching for a second vehicle
so my wife can take the car to work and i can volunteer/serve
for needs within the church family or my own family as well

hope to be back in game soon and get back to my smuggler/scoundrel
Waynos

I was wondering how you were doing since I haven't seen you online. Real life always takes priority, of course. Thanks for the update and I hope things don't get too crazy for you.

3-sales-follow-up-strategies-to-repalce-touching-base-06-14-2012.jpg

Carry on.

as another busy week comes to a close..im hoping monday to be back on in the afternoon US eastern time.
my mother who has had and may have cancer for the 4th time (pending biopsy results)
bought me a car for my upcoming birthday (2008 Chevy Impala LTZ)
so now with my car and my wife's car (PT cruiser),
i have to go monday and update her registration and get a new inspection sticker @ 11:15
so hopefully i'll be able to jump on SWTOR after lunch.
i might try today after church but they are having a volleyball game and i might get suckered into playing lol

on a SWTOR note,
my smuggler/scoundrel is lv14 so i was wondering where is a good place to lv/train?
and my goal for this character is to be a stealthy type with good damage.
so far in the low lv areas i am doing well but i must admit when it comes to build/skill investment i have no clue hahaha

Last edited:
as another busy week comes to a close..im hoping monday to be back on in the afternoon US eastern time.
my smuggler/scoundrel is lv14 so i was wondering where is a good place to lv/train?
Your best option to level up is to follow the planetary sequence. When you finish the planetary and class quest lines where you are currently they will give you a bread crumb to go to the next planet in the sequence "Your next mission will take you to the planet X..." You should focus on the those two quest line (planetary and class) as they will help develop the over all story of the game. The side quests will help get gear, credits or planetary comms and give you a slight XP edge in leveling.

yes definitely follow the class story line at the very least. the planet quests are there to help with coms, credits, gear, and xp... i usually try to do at least the heroic quests on each planet. you can also run a few FPs here and there if planet quests aren't your thing. and remember you get xp and credits from warzones and space missions too, as well as specific gear for fleet and warzone comms.

edited to add: a good starting place for skill builds and stats is noxxic, imo. dulfy is great for quest/datacron/lore guides and such. just google for noxxic swtor or dulfy swtor and it should get ya the right sites.

Last edited:
thanks alot everyone..i really appreciate the advice and look forward to seeing you all in game.

Last edited:
hey all.... i'm downloading a patch right now, but i'm gonna try to log on for a bit tonight. i can't tell ya how nuts my life has been lately lol.. schedule changes, broke down car, etc... just nuts! i'll only have a couple hours tonight, and then probably won't be abele to get back on until friday night. hopefully i'll have some more time to play this weekend.

does this mean we are slowly increasing activity in-game?

would be nice if i could persuade a few people to start playing
my wife doesn't play games unfortunately
and my son is still saving for parts to buy his gaming tower
but he seems intent on playing SWTOR,AION and Guild Wars 2

i think it will be cool..then when he misbehaves i can bust him up in pvp lol

Hopefully. There was more activity on the Empire side last night. By the time I got home from church and got online, most people were done for the night. I should be on tonight but if I get on Friday, it'll be late.

does this mean we are slowly increasing activity in-game?

would be nice if i could persuade a few people to start playing
my wife doesn't play games unfortunately
and my son is still saving for parts to buy his gaming tower
but he seems intent on playing SWTOR,AION and Guild Wars 2

i think it will be cool..then when he misbehaves i can bust him up in pvp lol

lol the new trend in parenting... "go to your room and log in son, i'm about to school you in pvp!" :D

Just an update: i will be offline for a while today to install my new mobo and CPU (unless they arrive tomorrow lol)
after that i should be seen more often on SWTOR,AION and GW2

lol..once they reach a certain age a spanking just doesn't cut it anymore..you have to hit em where it hurts, in the pixels
Hehe... I like that.

Just an update: i will be offline for a while today to install my new mobo and CPU (unless they arrive tomorrow lol)
after that i should be seen more often on SWTOR,AION and GW2
Looking forward to seeing you on more and getting you leveled up. The end game activities are a lot of fun.

Hehe... I like that.

Looking forward to seeing you on more and getting you leveled up. The end game activities are a lot of fun.

that might be an issue..i have spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how this one-time password works.
i have never gotten one to start with and it won't send me one so i cant log into the game
i have checked every inbox,spam,sent and trash and they never sent me one.

so until they fix that issue i most likely will play AION or guild wars 2
i was just starting to like the game and and get used to it too :(

It's probably because you're starting with a fresh OS and hadn't logged into the game yet. SWTOR saves a cookie as a security measure, according to Phillip Homes, SWTOR Head of Security. You should have received the OTP when you tried to log back into SWTOR at whatever email you used to sign up for SWTOR. Double-check the junk/spam folder as well. You could try to log in to your account at swtor.com, then check your email. If you still haven't received the email, you could try calling Customer Support at (855) 345-2186.

It's probably because you're starting with a fresh OS and hadn't logged into the game yet. SWTOR saves a cookie as a security measure, according to Phillip Homes, SWTOR Head of Security. You should have received the OTP when you tried to log back into SWTOR at whatever email you used to sign up for SWTOR. Double-check the junk/spam folder as well. You could try to log in to your account at swtor.com, then check your email. If you still haven't received the email, you could try calling Customer Support at (855) 345-2186.

i am able to log into the website but not the game client

If you're able to log into the website, double-check your email address on file. One suggestion I read was to change the email address.

Back