Tone sighted!

Yeah sorry bout leaving without a word but between family and work I was swamped. I check in once in a while. Almost started a a 10 day trial but never went through. Anyway, things are great here. I started a company and bought a lobster license and boat. Things could be better there but i'm getting by. Family is great, we had another boy last june. Sawyer is one now and into lots of trouble.

Know that I miss you guys a lot and wish it were easier for me to play again. Hopefully I'll find sometime to play again, maybe this year if things slow down. I've also been looking into the new Star Wars MMO. I think I'll try that out when it starts. Well nice hearing from you guys. I'll keep checking up on ya'll. See ya.

wow you did it! congrats Tone, your own boat - man that is great. Hey when you have time, we'll be here, you are missed but RL > WoW

Congrats tone. I'm excited for your new business venture and pray that as you spend time with God, he increases your wisdom & courage.

All the best man,

Danny/Renee

Although I'm currently enjoying LOTRO, I expect to be moving over to TOR when it comes out. We'll need to keep in touch and get on the same server.

Back