TOJ. TUESDAY NIGHT TURNOUTS

Thread starter #1

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom

Are you King of the Jungle? Are you the Lion that Triumphs? Join us on Tuesday Nights at 9:30 Pm EST on the Tribe of Judah Server for some Customized Fun! I'll try to post a pic from each Tuesday! This was from Last Tuesday! Randomizer Setting Chaos! I was Spy with a Degreaser! Come check out this and more Crazy Stuff this coming Tuesday Night! See you there! :D

Last edited:
Thread starter #6

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom

We had a Great time Tuesday Night on the Toj. Team Fortress 2 Server! Thanks to everyone who came! And if you missed out, join us next Tuesday at 9:30 Pm EST for a Roaring Good Time! :D

Last edited:
Thread starter #7

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom

We had a Great time Tuesday Night on the Toj. Team Fortress 2 Server! Thanks to everyone who came! And if you missed out, join us next Tuesday at 9:30 Pm EST!

Thread starter #9

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom

Join with the Tribe of Judah for Some Games!

We had a Great time Tuesday Night on the
Toj. Team Fortress 2 Server! Thanks to everyone who came! And if you missed out, come join the Tribe of Judah for some Games next Tuesday at 9:30 Pm EST! Check out some of the Pics Below!

Thread starter #10

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom

Hey, You There? Join us on Tuesdays!

Thanks to Everyone who came out to join us this past Tuesday Night for Toj. TUESDAYS! We had a Grrrrreat time! Check out the pics and see who came. And if you missed out, join us next Tuesday Night at 9:30 Pm EST / 8:30 Pm Central.

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Due to a map problem Peek could not join o_O but because we need pics or it didn't happen I snapped one. Behold the almost full server!

We actually had a FULL server the round before but I used the wrong screencap key for that. I am but a noob in the art of screencap compared to master Peek.

Thread starter #13

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
LOL! Thx so much Gerbil! Sorry I couldn't join. My kids had a last minute school project that I had to help with and then when I was able to join, for some reason my TF2 was being stupid and wouldn't let me join the map you guys were playing. Thx for picking up the Torch for me Gerbil! Well done! ;) Hope to see you all next Tuesday! :cool:

Thread starter #15

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom

Thanks to Everyone who came out to join us this past Tuesday Night for Toj. TUESDAYS! We had a Full Server and a Fun time! Check out the pics and see who came. And if you missed out, join us next Tuesday Night at 9:30 Pm EST / 8:30 Pm Central.

[imghttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/924805540275159384/6ED69BB985DFF9861B49F2F44C049A786DD172E1/][/img]

Thread starter #16

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Nothing to do tonight? A good time could be just around the corner! Join us for some
Team Fortress 2 - Tonight on the Toj. Server at 9:30 EST/8:30 Central! It could be AWESOME...
and we're not LION! :p

Thread starter #17

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Thanks to Everyone who came out to join us this past Tuesday Night for Toj. TUESDAYS! We had a Kickin Server and a Great time! Check out the Pics Below and see who came. And if you missed out, join us next Tuesday Night at 9:30 Pm EST / 8:30 Pm Central. :D