ToJ Tournament SIGNUP SHEET

rizz

Ok, we are posting the signup sheet for the Tag Team tourney here.. If you want to be entered then put your name and the name of your teammate here.

Dont clutter the post with trashtalk
tounge.gif

I think the tourney will most likely be the first saturday in may but this is TBC and we will do a poll for entrants to get the best time.

If i can make it myself and babeo will probably form a team to make numbers up.. but depends of course if i have to get up in the morning for church.

hmmm... i choose oneiadas son that guy rocks, anyone know how to contact him??

If you dont have a partner the first 15 mins of the time will be getting to know the map and we will put wild card pairs together with any extras..

I think it'll be me n' LordisJC. Im not sure, it all depends on the schedule whether i make it or not. I can do it tomorrow evening, and then im not sure from then on.

edit: naa zealot is t3h pwnage.

If i'm not busy, I'd like to play with FLS.DBKILLA or someone else in my team if DB is not on.

Dead Aim: I'll PWN it up with you.
cool.gif

Note: we will be putting anyone together if they just turn up on the night but there are two factors..

1. do not moan about who you are put with
2. Signup teams are more likely to get byes when the table is drawn up.

quick thing, id definitly love it if it was the 1st saturday in may, anyother weekend im busy.

Back