Toj Monthly UT Gameday 8-16-08

I got a couple screenies of our fearless leader making pancakes :D

And OmegaAmen hanging 10

Last edited:
I got a couple screenies of our fearless leader making pancakes :D
w00t! That was indeed a fun round.

Speaking of screenshots, what's the default key for taking a screenshot in UT3? In UT2004?

I'm thinking that with the 2 servers we should try to do the gameday twice a month again, 1 for UT3 and 1 for UT2004, and see how it goes. I think Saturday morning is best for both since we have guys in Europe who play like BlackBeard and potentially Rizz.

I AGREE, lol, Seriously I attended a few of the gamedays when it was other hours during the week or late on Saturday[ US Time], but OMG talk about falling asleep at the keyboard.
twice a month sounds like a start since its hard to get both games in on one session, I do hope the attendance keeps growing, Now if Omega will just give me his ISP so I can Boost my ping, J/K :)

Two game days a month (one for UT2004, one for UT3) sounds great to me. I can make Saturday morning most weeks, but I may show up late to the party.

We kept our eye out for you Bakey. Explodey stopped in tho and pwned :p.

I was out of town this weekend celebrating my Kiddo's birthday, so I'll have to catch it next time. I'll definitely keep an eye on your server when I'm playing and drop in if anyone's there.

Yeah, Splody's really good. Usually hits over 30% shock and LG. He hax. (totally kidding) :D

It wont run hardly anything.. It struggles with the betatesting of blackbeard's volunteer game thing..

It wont run hardly anything.. It struggles with the betatesting of blackbeard's volunteer game thing..

I hope the Beta test you volunteered for rizz does not put you to sleep, I can only take about 2 hours max, even though certain things within are fun. If I knew what time you were going to be in testing I would join in:p
I was asked to see if anyone wanted to join the actual company is the sight you registered at, btw if you do a good job they will call you again for other better tests, Soon the pc hardware will see another price drop, Intel is reaching its release point of the New i7 cpu and Nvidia will soon release another GPU into the mainstream, both are aimed at High Performance Pc's, but this means the hardware from last year to mid this year will start dropping in price, which is a Very Good Thing, here is a good deal or 2 I think :): http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/wem1684.asp?SRCCODE=WEM1685CA&cm_mmc=Email-_-Main-_-WEM1685-_-compo

Last edited:
I hope the Beta test you volunteered for rizz does not put you to sleep, I can only take about 2 hours max, even though certain things within are fun. If I knew what time you were going to be in testing I would join in

1. It would be fun if i could do anything, but it crashes at almost every point..lol. I think its my hardware.. If you idle in #cga when you are around/playing i will check for you and see if you are in the beta. then you can watch me bomb out..lol.

2. I will download the demo and see how it runs.

3. Are there any good ownage screens to add to the toj gallery?

Uk prices are harsher.

Last edited:
I played the demo and it runs OK. Now all i need to do is grab a copy.. (if anyone has one lying around i would certainly appreciate a handout ;))

I played the demo and it runs OK. Now all i need to do is grab a copy.. (if anyone has one lying around i would certainly appreciate a handout ;))
If I did, I'd be e-mailing you with my CD key instead of typing this reply.

If I see any sales at online stories that ship to the UK, I'll be sure to let you know.

Back