ToJ LoL chapter

Would you like to have a ToJ LoL chapter?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I want Mostly_Harmless to come back to starcraft in order to shampoo my zerglings...

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Turbo to be our chapter leader. He would do that so well...He's a master at the game.

You know what, I wouldn't mind having a LoL chapter that would be turned into DOTA 2.
I guess we could always start it as a LoL chapter and change it to a Dota2 chapter if the majority of members move to Dota2 after its release.

But we're still without a Chapter Leader.

I guess we could always start it as a LoL chapter and change it to a Dota2 chapter if the majority of members move to Dota2 after its release.

But we're still without a Chapter Leader.

Turbo just joined today. : )

I know it's not my place, but I find it hard to give leadership to someone that hasn't even been a part of ToJ a week. No offense to Turbo or anyone in particular it's just my own opinion.

I know it's not my place, but I find it hard to give leadership to someone that hasn't even been a part of ToJ a week. No offense to Turbo or anyone in particular it's just my own opinion.

He's not some random person. Danny is close friends and knows him in real life as I have also been playing with him in our TS channel for quite some time now. he's really qualified to do this :)

He's not some random person. Danny is close friends and knows him in real life as I have also been playing with him in our TS channel for quite some time now. he's really qualified to do this :)

I kind of forgot he wasn't in TOJ already. He's participated in our activities for as long as I've been around.

Found this old post while digging through the forums:
Here's my referral link. The game is free to play; if you're going to try it out anyway, might as well use the link.
Everyone who would be interested in League of Legends is probably playing already, but if you're not and want to give it a try, you're welcome to use the link in the quote above.

I still think the learning curve is a bit steep for a game that (in my understanding) is intended to be simpler than StarCraft II, but I'm not especially tolerant of learning curves these days and I had motivation (and a single-player campaign) to learn SC2.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but DOTA and its successors are more closely aligned with the action RPG genre than real-time strategy. Is that a fair assessment?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but DOTA and its successors are more closely aligned with the action RPG genre than real-time strategy. Is that a fair assessment?

It's somewhere in-between there. Sometimes I think it leans more heavily one way or the other. I think when you first start playing it feels more like an action RPG. When you are playing with a good team and you've got all the core concepts down well, it's far more strategy, but it never loses the action-y feeling.

Nine people want a LoL chapter but no one has volunteered to lead it. :(

I would but Turbo is much more qualified and I beleive he said that he would do it for us. Talk to him and danny about it.
I hadn't heard that Turbo was interested in leading a LoL chapter. That's good news for our LoL fans!

I would take a more active role in helping establish a LoL chapter, but I'm a tad preoccupied preparing for an upcoming delivery.

If anyone is interested in helping establish a LoL chapter and serving in a leadership role, please contact Elihu, Tribe of Judah's Staff Manager, and copy me on the PM or e-mail.

Let me know what I can do to help in this endeavor. Perhaps me and the lads can get this going. I think it would be fun to get in some organized team matches...:D

Last edited:
Tribe of Judah now has a League of Legends chapter!

Be sure to stop by our LoL Chapter Forum for all LoL-related discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back