Toj | killer_girn

Guys - I really feel the need to say to be careful how you make fun of others. I know it is in good fun, but things aren't always as they seem. For example, you may notice that some people have a hard time spelling correctly. Why do you think that is? Please think about this for awhile - you will get it soon enough...

ELITE I'M NOT TRYIN TO HURT ANYONE. I TALK TO SPEEDER ON A DAILY BASIS. HE KNOW I'M KIDDING. AND I PLAY WITH HIM ON A DAILY BASIS........
sad.gif

Yo Boys.

Hey Boys all the ToJ members that talk to me and proboly not trying to get me
mad.gif
. Elite u and me and Proboly 3 or 4 more mepole know that im "MENTOLY CHALINCHED" ok?

crying crying crying.

so now u boys know why I get upset Fast and QUICK

What Speeder is trying to say is that he is mentally challenged. I know the other members aren't trying to make fun of you Speeder, but I would still like to see some thought and respect when it comes to situations like this.

I know you guys didn't know, but now you do so let's show some respect. No one needs to explain anything, it's all good. Speeder may be mentally challenged but he pwns me in CS...

cool.gif

Ok, first I just wanna say, Iz, great job, I think you got merc and z just right lol.

And Killa_girl, just think bout staying, cuz of what I understand you can be in a other clan and still be in ToJ, but I might be wrong, I'v only been a member of ToJ for a day
smile.gif

If I could only cloak like a predator in CS... Then, what use would speeders awp be vs my mad knifing skillz! BOW DOWN TO MASTER

drummergirl.. i had a reply earlier, she is going to be in both.. and yes it is allowed.. so, just to clear things up. she is in both.. so u all will still see her in our server, just not as often

Just referring to Shark's comment about Speedy's awp...

Speedy, I have no idea how someone can possibly get that good at an awp...lol I actually made it a purpose of mine to try to kill you first the last time we played iceworld because you were ripping our team to shreds...

So do us all a favor, learn to pwn us w/the tmp or somethin, k?
tounge.gif

thanks Elite!
And thanks For Pouting in the same words.
And u all can tell I cant type good ether.
so thats whut I just wonted to say.

and by the way Mahfrot. If u dont wont to get awped.
Join my team next time
smile.gif

And Shark if u wont a 1 on 1. My AWP V your MAD knifing it is a chalige.
If u wont the 1 on 1 just say so.

hey elite

Do u think that u can SLAP "Mahfrot" and "Shark"
for being sutch a Pan in the Butt. can u please?
thanks elite.

I love u Elite
biggrin.gif

admin_slap Mahfrot, Shark
admin_gag Mahfrot, Shark

Now they can't say anything after being slapped.

cool.gif

no but when I get admin I will make them gag and slap for being a butt head
biggrin.gif

ROFL

Back