ToJ Invited to Clan Battle

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Hey all,

GLO invited us to a tournament with his clan. I'm not sure of the rules, but we should get those soon.

The tournament is tentatively scheduled for September 9th-11th.

Please sign up here if you're interested!

I'll be there!

Oh, and for those of you who don't know, GLO is part of a Christian EU clan. I think they're mostly Swedish, but I could be wrong, and from what I understand they have a wide skill-base.

Haha I'm so game. I'll totally star practicing and get hard core about this. Haha

well the clann is from america i am from belgium (no idea where you got Swedish from ^^) curently whe have 4 people signd up for the tournament skill bass : gold , gold , silver / gold and diamond : master ^^

well the clann is from america i am from belgium (no idea where you got Swedish from ^^) curently whe have 4 people signd up for the tournament skill bass : gold , gold , silver / gold and diamond : master ^^

that's too bad glo because all of our guys are grandmaster. but best of luck! :D

well i got a secret weapon mwhahahaha :p ill be on you'r TS a bit more so we can talk and everyting ^^ and if you need some info or some practies matches ^^

okay ill try to stay awake but i demand that everyone gets a 50 % handicap vs :p and get on TS or something ^^

Let's get this started at around 7:00 PM today! Meet up on TS then!

Back