To the Counter-Strike chapter

TheElite said:
Will do, DA...I'm glad to see you around. How is Myles?

I've been playing CS:S mainly, but can't beat old skool CS!

Yeah I played CS:S for a bit but the fact is I can't get any of my old friends to convert so I still playing old cs...your right you can't beat it. ;)

Myles is fine, hes around here somewhere just wait..he'll sneak up in here in a few posts or so.

Sry to disappoint couple of Source lovers, but I can't stand that game. Horrible game play, too much glitches. As crenix said, valve took the good ole' knife and stabbed the once great game named, Counter-Strike.

But, it's still nice to know ur still alive cresh :eek:

Creshinibon said:
Reformat doesn't do it. I've done an install with a fresh download on a brand spankin' new computer and it crashes me.

(Sounds like Cresh just doesn't wanna play it...after all that!) :D

I'm a newer ToJ member, and want to play some CS:S with some of you guys, but don't know where to look? The servers I've found that are supposed to be the ones we play on, only have bots, and never any toj.cc fellas. Any other servers you play on?

Since im a part of ToJ and i play CS, would i be able to make my CS name something like everyone elses ( [toj.cc]Swubu ) ??

As an official member of toj (you recieved e-mail of acceptence) you can tag up like [toj.cc]Swubu. So if you have applied for membership at www.toj.cc and been accepted then the answer is yes; otherwise its no and you need to go apply at the site above.

-Micah

im just bringing something up

what happened to the fun night that you guys were planning? =x

We really should have one, since Alans back and a few old timers have reared there heads lets roll with a ToJ | type fun night (yeap old schooL).

Just an idea...

-Micah

I'm down with a fun night, or couple of them. I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend so that's not a good time for me. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be out of town every weekend in May... =|

Would a weeknight work for everyone? =\

Back